nooby question | The Legend of Mir

nooby question

Mustafa13

hi just another nooby question
What does Guardian stat actually do is it a set amount say +10 or is it scaled on the items original ac amc, I'd like to know.

thank you.

Its visable as its added the stats to that item but no aura or anything e.g. original helm is say 25-45 AC and 25-45 AMC apply guardian and it becomes 35-55 AC 35-55 AMC

How good is it? I've still not realized. And I cant choose to add guardian or everlast source onto my belt
Everlast is only good if you not ever going to refine your belt again , yes you can throw all gems single event marbles at it without it breaking but it wont take long to max it then what your stuck with it or paying 300 gg to remove and then spending mythic esses to put on guardian afterwards .
My tip with everlast is only use and abuse it if the item drops with it as the mythic and its a endgame or near as , refine make it what you desire then max orb gem it then think again is it worth the 300gg to remove the everlast if its least you only going to spend that and not 2 times the mythic esses .....

Everlast is only good if you not ever going to refine your belt again , yes you can throw all gems single event marbles at it without it breaking but it wont take long to max it then what your stuck with it or paying 300 gg to remove and then spending mythic esses to put on guardian afterwards .
My tip with everlast is only use and abuse it if the item drops with it as the mythic and its a endgame or near as , refine make it what you desire then max orb gem it then think again is it worth the 300gg to remove the everlast if its least you only going to spend that and not 2 times the mythic esses .....
Ahh i see, never thought of that actually. I only wanted everlast so i could chuck in disillusion gems and get the belt to magic avoid 8.

thank you for the info, very appreciated

I miss illusion gems , had like 4 or 5 in store but added them to my cele amour ages ago now wish I had kept them :p

Back