Nightmare on sweet street quest did not give elixir | The Legend of Mir

Nightmare on sweet street quest did not give elixir

Olivander

Same thing this time: had one of each candy in the bag, saw the system message that the quest was completed, but no elixir in my bag, or belt after a refresh or re-log.

The quests disappear from the npc lists, so i can't claim the reward there

The quest related npc's also disappear off the map once the quest has been completed

I'm assuming the quest was displaying the reward properly before competion?
Are the npcs vanishing or just the markers on minimap?

Yes they displayed correctly before quest was complete

When quest is completed you get a message saying quest is complete, and relevant items are removed from bag, but there is no reward at all, no items or exp

After completing quest NPCs are still visible and can still be interacted with, but are not highlighted on minimap, and do not show quest info

I assume other players are getting rewards no problem?
You're not level both level 130 by any chance are you?

I tried again, using a level 90 tao, and the rewards did work for that character: elixers just showed up in my bag....

So along with the two threads posted I think my 157 char is also missing rewards for:
Finding Silver chest
Killing mad pumpkin
Killing pumpkin reaper

I stopped doing the collection quests, and am just collecting the candy to turn directly into elixers now. If i complete the quest, then the quest / npc marker is removed from the map, making it harder to go back to find the guy to make the right potion.

(btw, any1 have the coors to the 3%fire 3%ice 3%light etc pot on the hard map? :D)

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that the giovanni quests may be bugged. I had completed monster killing madness shortly after giovanni moved to tristram, and I think there was supposed to be a reward for that as well that i never received. This whole business jogged my memory a bit.

I tried again, using a level 90 tao, and the rewards did work for that character: elixers just showed up in my bag....

So along with the two threads posted I think my 157 char is also missing rewards for:
Finding Silver chest
Killing mad pumpkin
Killing pumpkin reaper

I stopped doing the collection quests, and am just collecting the candy to turn directly into elixers now. If i complete the quest, then the quest / npc marker is removed from the map, making it harder to go back to find the guy to make the right potion.

(btw, any1 have the coors to the 3%fire 3%ice 3%light etc pot on the hard map? :D)

- - - Updated - - -

I also think that the giovanni quests may be bugged. I had completed monster killing madness shortly after giovanni moved to tristram, and I think there was supposed to be a reward for that as well that i never received. This whole business jogged my memory a bit.
Bottom right corner npc for fire,ice +3 etc.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Back