Help Request - New player -- Question about looting | The Legend of Mir

Help Request New player -- Question about looting

UPDATE:

NEVER MIND. I FIGURED IT OUT. I SHOULD BE CLICKING TAB.

Hello All,

The last time I played legend of mir was around 16 years ago. I am getting back into it now and it is bringing so many nostalgic memories. Man did I miss this game.

When I kill a monster and I am looting using alt+click, I can never pick up the items off the floor. Not sure why, but only sometimes do I get lucky and can actually pick something up or it automatically wears the item. Any tips?

Last edited:
UPDATE:

NEVER MIND. I FIGURED IT OUT. I SHOULD BE CLICKING TAB.

Hello All,

The last time I played legend of mir was around 16 years ago. I am getting back into it now and it is bringing so many nostalgic memories. Man did I miss this game.

When I kill a monster and I am looting using alt+click, I can never pick up the items off the floor. Not sure why, but only sometimes do I get lucky and can actually pick something up or it automatically wears the item. Any tips?

Welcome 🙏🏼 what server did you play?

I am playing on Arcadia. I'm happy to be back. When I first played back in the early 00s, I was around 12-14 years old without any money for an actual PC to run the game properly. Now that I have a real gaming machine, it's much more smooth than I remember. Sad to see that there are such few people that actually play it now when according to my memory, it was such a popular game.

I am playing on Arcadia. I'm happy to be back. When I first played back in the early 00s, I was around 12-14 years old without any money for an actual PC to run the game properly. Now that I have a real gaming machine, it's much more smooth than I remember. Sad to see that there are such few people that actually play it now when according to my memory, it was such a popular game.

I think most people here are in the same boat, the vast majority of the players here enjoyed Dragon/Phoenix server in their teens and are now in their 30's

Always good to see fresh and returning faces though!

That's true. It's good to be back for sure.

Zade, I've read through some of your wizard guides (thank you for those and taking the time to put them together). I have a question regarding spells and their use. Which spells are the best to use when in dungeons lvling (for those below 100 or below inferno -- it sames like that is the game changer). When is a spell not as effective as others? (Ice storm v. Thunderstorm v. Firebang v. Firewall, etc.?).

That's true. It's good to be back for sure.

Zade, I've read through some of your wizard guides (thank you for those and taking the time to put them together). I have a question regarding spells and their use. Which spells are the best to use when in dungeons lvling (for those below 100 or below inferno -- it sames like that is the game changer). When is a spell not as effective as others? (Ice storm v. Thunderstorm v. Firebang v. Firewall, etc.?).

Strenkt of Skill can be stronge wen you wear items whit +state ,icestorm be stroner whit icedamag firewall of firedamag and most skill to of magicaldamag

Ye so u wana be using fire spells vs ice mobs and ice vs fire mobs. Pick a place to hunt and built a kit that suits the area

Ye so u wana be using fire spells vs ice mobs and ice vs fire mobs. Pick a place to hunt and built a kit that suits the area

That's good advice at higher level, but at lower level it's not worth building kits for places you'll be out of in a week. Until about level 160 I'd just aim for as much MC as possible unless you have a solid budget

Back