New player! Hi all! | The Legend of Mir

New player! Hi all!

Hi all, I've always been attracted to Mir, and finally will start playing on Arcadia!
Any good good tips for a 100% newbie of tLOM? Also, are there any EU-based guilds? I'm in England and can play most evenings and quite a lot of hours over the weekends

Nice meeting you all for now!

Hi all, I've always been attracted to Mir, and finally will start playing on Arcadia!
Any good good tips for a 100% newbie of tLOM? Also, are there any EU-based guilds? I'm in England and can play most evenings and quite a lot of hours over the weekends

Nice meeting you all for now!

Welcome on board mate. Just go level and don’t worry about kit until you lvl 115+ which is easy to achieve. As you hunt mobs you will lvl and you will come across items and you will get hang of game.

And regards English players most of the players are UK based. Msg Zed in game he will be more than happy to show you around.

Welcome!

Best advice I can give to a new player is don't rush levels!

Enjoy the quests which are mostly aimed at lower levels, and enjoy exploring and investigating things. It's a massive world. When you are high level there will be very few places that are worth hunting any more, so if you just focus on levelling up you will find you miss out a lot of experiences that you would otherwise have enjoyed.

There's so much to learn, don't try to learn it all at once. Follow the quests in the village you start in, they are very simple and don't take long and will get you a good grasp of the absolute basics of the game. Then proceed to the "farmer" NPC in the middle of the main town (Bichon Wall) and find he has a lot more quests for you. The exp rewards from those will get you a good start.

Collect up things that drop and sell them to shops, you should easily gain enough gold to buy any items you need from shops. Players tend to only sell higher level items so don't worry about trading with players for now.

If there's anything you're properly stuck on have a search on the forum first, as most things have had guides written for them at some point or another. If you can't find anything then give me a message in game and I'll help if I can.

Good luck on your adventure!

- - - Updated - - -

Almost right :p

Welcome!

Best advice I can give to a new player is don't rush levels!

Enjoy the quests which are mostly aimed at lower levels, and enjoy exploring and investigating things. It's a massive world. When you are high level there will be very few places that are worth hunting any more, so if you just focus on levelling up you will find you miss out a lot of experiences that you would otherwise have enjoyed.

There's so much to learn, don't try to learn it all at once. Follow the quests in the village you start in, they are very simple and don't take long and will get you a good grasp of the absolute basics of the game. Then proceed to the "farmer" NPC in the middle of the main town (Bichon Wall) and find he has a lot more quests for you. The exp rewards from those will get you a good start.

Collect up things that drop and sell them to shops, you should easily gain enough gold to buy any items you need from shops. Players tend to only sell higher level items so don't worry about trading with players for now.

If there's anything you're properly stuck on have a search on the forum first, as most things have had guides written for them at some point or another. If you can't find anything then give me a message in game and I'll help if I can.

Good luck on your adventure!

- - - Updated - - -

Almost right :p
Damnt well next time :)

Hi and welcome to mir i hope its going well for you ^_^
If u ever get stuck on something ore want any additional support feel free to msg my self (onyxia) ore eminem in game, hope its going well for ya and see u around in game ^_^

Pm me Ingame if you need a boost lvln
/5startao

There's enough high level noobs in the game who don't have a clue how to play because they were in a rush to level. Better to let him learn by actually playing the low levels. I'd rather hunt with a level 120 who knows what they are doing than a 160 who hasn't a clue.

I played enough mmorpgs in my 34 years of life I can safely know my way around things even if boosted, but I am actually enjoying a bit of levelling time this time.

Thanks y'all, game feels great for now (played a couple of hours, got up to lvl 20 on my Taoist)

I played enough mmorpgs in my 34 years of life I can safely know my way around things even if boosted, but I am actually enjoying a bit of levelling time this time.

Thanks y'all, game feels great for now (played a couple of hours, got up to lvl 20 on my Taoist)

Do the quests mate, press q for the quest list and find the right NPC. They will guide you through and give you much quicker exp than killing monsters until about level 80ish

Back