New Ideas | The Legend of Mir

New Ideas

tetrokid

Guild Terratories.

A guild would pay x amount of gold per week (rent)
Only x amount of guild terratories availble.
Put npc in bw or arcadia of both to be able to teleport there if your guild owns one.
In the guild terratories have npcs for pots, rts, etc.
In one mir I played thre was a npc for alot of plants you could buy for cheap to place around the map too was cool.
Trainer to level up spells.
Also in the npc that sells rts etc have an item called a guild invite which allows you to give the invites out to non guild members so guilds can be invaded by spies etc. Maybe even make the guild terratory a drop zone so you have to be mroe careful on who you allow in your guild etc, would spice things up alot

Action House Filters.

Filters e.g a list of all rings,braces so on and also a filter for dd,fd,hd,pa,ma, etc and then if you clicked example dark damage items there then would be a numbers 1+,2+ so on so you could look for items with x amount of dd+.

Bosses for every town.

E.g a boss that spawns once a week in each town like mongchon lord could spawn randomly in mongchon somewere, tristam devil, so on.

just some thought let me know what you guys think .

I like the idea of weekly town boss spawning , enough towns to spawn a boss a night , would also behold fun fighting for the boss if it's globally announced like lord of the dead

The guild territories - not sure what advantage any of that would serve. I believe similar ideas have been discussed before and the conclusion was that its better to have everyone out in the open, towns are quiet enough as it is. Ideas like this are useful on Korean servers where there's thousands of players online at once, to try and spread them out a bit. On here there is no need for that

Auction house filters - there's a number of threads about this already, many people have requested it and Andy has confirmed it's a good idea but is a massive amount of work and might not even be possible without actual database restructuring. Maybe it'll happen but don't expect it any time soon

Town boss spawns - Doesn't need to be in towns, I think that just discourages low level players from certain hunting areas. Probably better to just increase spawns and variety of bosses in regular areas. For example when a champion boss spawns he will also spawn a bunch of subs. Imagine the war that would happen if champion 4Tails spawned along with 10 timberthorns! Or a champion STL with 10 Kings in the room. What a mess that could be!

The guild territories - not sure what advantage any of that would serve. I believe similar ideas have been discussed before and the conclusion was that its better to have everyone out in the open, towns are quiet enough as it is. Ideas like this are useful on Korean servers where there's thousands of players online at once, to try and spread them out a bit. On here there is no need for that

Auction house filters - there's a number of threads about this already, many people have requested it and Andy has confirmed it's a good idea but is a massive amount of work and might not even be possible without actual database restructuring. Maybe it'll happen but don't expect it any time soon

Town boss spawns - Doesn't need to be in towns, I think that just discourages low level players from certain hunting areas. Probably better to just increase spawns and variety of bosses in regular areas. For example when a champion boss spawns he will also spawn a bunch of subs. Imagine the war that would happen if champion 4Tails spawned along with 10 timberthorns! Or a champion STL with 10 Kings in the room. What a mess that could be!

good response on the guild terratorie didnt think about that tbh,
and no noobs even hunt mobs in a town, you never see anyone running round bw or monghon or tristham etc in the middle of no were, thats were im saying for these bosses to spawn just 1 sick hench massive boss that just looks a beast like baal looking type size, and just 1 in each town a week

and the bosses spawning 10 subs etc would be good but yould just have alot mroe drops dropping and more high lvls camping with lower levels not having much chance as they would permo get camped.

Last edited:
I like the idea of weekly town boss spawning , enough towns to spawn a boss a night , would also behold fun fighting for the boss if it's globally announced like lord of the dead
Agree with ya. It’s a good idea spawning a lord for every map will make things more fun. Going back in time will be fun imo as memories will start kicking in of teenage days :p

Bring loki to arcadia :3 super global new boss that fucks shit up, along with 4 RDD RTZ’s surrounding it permanently stuck but can attack and is always awake :)

Original Legends of Mir had GT's.
If you have a huge amount of players its possible but when they are as Arcadia is it would mean a lot of players afk in the GT's and new players would not get to see them and their pets and kits etc.

Back