New gg shop item idea | The Legend of Mir

New gg shop item idea

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Currently all regular arcamon have 10 lives max and special arcamon have 15

Can you put an item (life vial or something) in gg shop that you can use on an arcamon that will increase it's max life by 1

A suitable price I think should be something around 30 or 40 gg each. Would be a nice little earner for GM because the rich kids will spend a fortune giving their favourite arcamons 50+ lives, and it won't really affect game balance much (if at all)

Can you put an item (life vial or something) in gg shop that you can use on an arcamon that will increase it's max life by 1

A suitable price I think should be something around 30 or 40 gg each. Would be a nice little earner for GM because the rich kids will spend a fortune giving their favourite arcamons 50+ lives, and it won't really affect game balance much (if at all)

I like this idea!!! You could also do a pot that increases acamon stats for 10% for an hour like a hero pot for 10gg 😁

I like this idea!!! You could also do a pot that increases acamon stats for 10% for an hour like a hero pot for 10gg ��

Or a new flower that can be added to any pot to change that pot to work on pets/arcamons instead of the player, or even both

I guess that would be harder to code though, maybe your idea is better

good idea but the 50+ life is no good reason being most high lvl boss requires you to have a good pet in order to be able solo it. Now if the pet life is like 10-15 player can bring the boss HP low but to be able to kill it he must TT and repair pet now during this time I SHOW UP and I see the boss and it’s got low HP bang works out good kind of balances the game. I could be in either situation it’s all gain and lose. So no can to 50 life’s I don’t mind 20.

On other hand OG i agree with the pet potion that be cool.

good idea but the 50+ life is no good reason being most high lvl boss requires you to have a good pet in order to be able solo it. Now if the pet life is like 10-15 player can bring the boss HP low but to be able to kill it he must TT and repair pet now during this time I SHOW UP and I see the boss and it’s got low HP bang works out good kind of balances the game. I could be in either situation it’s all gain and lose. So no can to 50 life’s I don’t mind 20.

On other hand OG i agree with the pet potion that be cool.
You can have 50 lives now, all you need to do is level 5 khazards and take them all with you. It just takes more effort and expense to do. This isn't a game changer, just something else to spend gg on

In principle great but the effects of having a 50 lives pet does throw balance issues up yes you could technically do it now but the lost of 4 extra slots for pets to get 50 lives doesnt weigh out the benefits of tting and repairing it.

Id say if you could add up to 5 extra lives to arcamon be a good start but realistically id prefer other arcamon changes

You can have 50 lives now, all you need to do is level 5 khazards and take them all with you. It just takes more effort and expense to do. This isn't a game changer, just something else to spend gg on

Maybe spawn all arcamon pets at the same time�� currently have 22 pets at 160. Maybe bit overpowering lol.
A summon all pets button for limited time say 5 mins...

Last edited:
Back