New event idea!! | The Legend of Mir

New event idea!!

noctis

Newby
I have an idea for an event which could be used at anytime (Halloween/Easter etc) and it's mainly a small idea that you could use at the same time as other larger events. It introduces Treause Goblins to game and would go like this -

Gem Collector - Drops gems with a lower chance of orbs too.
Gold Baron - Drops a large amount of gold.
Pet Hoarder - Drops rare arcamon.
Pot Addict - Drops WGOs and exp potions (other gg pot items too)
Gear Seeker - Drops rare items.
Tome Collector - Drops rare books.

Just simple wee mobs you could add to random maps during event times, I'm at work right now so I've just put down a little rough idea ATM but can go into more detail if needed.

It would be great to integrate the events into the main hunting maps as you say. Thank you for your ideas. I can't promise anything since we have already some ideas for the event but maybe xmas/new year or ..Easter!

I have an idea for an event which could be used at anytime (Halloween/Easter etc) and it's mainly a small idea that you could use at the same time as other larger events. It introduces Treause Goblins to game and would go like this -

Gem Collector - Drops gems with a lower chance of orbs too.
Gold Baron - Drops a large amount of gold.
Pet Hoarder - Drops rare arcamon.
Pot Addict - Drops WGOs and exp potions (other gg pot items too)
Gear Seeker - Drops rare items.
Tome Collector - Drops rare books.

Just simple wee mobs you could add to random maps during event times, I'm at work right now so I've just put down a little rough idea ATM but can go into more detail if needed.

Very good idea- is it ok to copy straight away from other games like that ? I just asking.. Think it would be rly cool to hunt those :)

Very good idea- is it ok to copy straight away from other games like that ? I just asking.. Think it would be rly cool to hunt those :)

I would imagine it's no problem since they've already ripped off names/mobs from other games. Diablo, Baal,Mephisto is all diablo characters and yeah I ripped the idea from diablo 3 as I play that quite a lot too. But they have also ripped a few things from Phantasy Star Online too so stealing an idea shouldn't be too much cause for concern lol

The event a couple years ago in snowbrook was fucking awesome i gotta say , the one where u had to collect the xmas tree baubles. Would be epic if you could tweak and change this a little ! really good event

We should have an event where your gold find, magic find and drop find is multiplied by the number corresponding to the first letter of your character name

A = 100%
B = 200%
C = 300% etc...

:smilet-digitalpoint

We should have an event where your gold find, magic find and drop find is multiplied by the number corresponding to the first letter of your character name

A = 100%
B = 200%
C = 300% etc...

:smilet-digitalpoint

I realy.. realy wanna pk you :) #change ingame two the last letter in Swedish Ö How mutch gold that give Zade ?

- - - Updated - - -

I Think i smoked abit to mutch.... stupid question:)

- - - Updated - - -

And again... last post was ofc answer to this...

I realy.. realy wanna pk you :) #change ingame two the last letter in Swedish Ö How mutch gold that give Zade ?

- - - Updated - - -

I Think i smoked abit to mutch.... stupid question:)

- - - Updated - - -

And again... last post was ofc answer to this...

You get no find :D

Back