Mythic Essence Cap / Quota | The Legend of Mir

Mythic Essence Cap / Quota

Hiren

Not sure the pros / cons of this - but what would raising the cap / quota to more than 2000?

GM has stated previously he's a fan of the "use it or lose it" attitude

To that end, he introduced a time limit on gems/orbs and put a cap on demon souls, to stop people from stockpiling them

I guess he's taken the same approach with mythic essence, so it's unlikely to change, even though removing the cap would probably be beneficial to a lot of people

Considering the amount of gold needed to insert a source socket it takes time to accumulate those sums e.g Elysian ring 250 mil gold .
While your saving that gold you can easily cap the quota if 2009
Currently my work around is to open all slots on my account on the 3 chars and move mythics to them and shard them and when want an item doing just leave on account slot log in the char with essence in and make that way
Not ideal but works

Considering the amount of gold needed to insert a source socket it takes time to accumulate those sums e.g Elysian ring 250 mil gold .
While your saving that gold you can easily cap the quota if 2009
Currently my work around is to open all slots on my account on the 3 chars and move mythics to them and shard them and when want an item doing just leave on account slot log in the char with essence in and make that way
Not ideal but works
That works. I just keep chars full of mythic items and only salvage them when I've got something to use the essence on. Both ways are fine though I guess

Jumping on an old post here. But how do i take the mythic essence out of items I tried monchon but says can't extract this here.

Jumping on an old post here. But how do i take the mythic essence out of items I tried monchon but says can't extract this here.
When you salvage a mythic item you get an essence or design like you do with anything else, but also get some mythic essence points. The amount of mythic essence you get is based on the level of the item. Just salvage the item as normal

If you mean keep the item but extract the mythic source, then you use the extraction tool from game shop

Thanks as always Zad. So just break the item down for the essence/design and I get some mythic source when I want to add a mythic source. When I collect mythic essence for adding a speciality to the item does the mythic essence expire or can I just break stuff down now as I go along to build it up think I need around 1000 mythic essence. Cheers Zad. Been playing now for around 6months and still expect you to answer these noob questions! As always much appreciated for your time and effort always helping people 👍

It doesn't expire, but is capped at 2000

When you salvage something and get mythic essence points it tells you have much you have in the corner where you see exp points. Or you can use the npc in mudwall which will tell you your total

It doesn't expire, but is capped at 2000

When you salvage something and get mythic essence points it tells you have much you have in the corner where you see exp points. Or you can use the npc in mudwall which will tell you your total
Cheers buddy got ya 👍

Back