Mob levels | The Legend of Mir

Mob levels

Darkstyle12

Hi I was just wondering with the new expansion and all would you consider raising monster levels across the game. I just reached lvl 153 and come to a bit of a dead spot. I was loving levelling in places like naga ruins and the mountain kr and ice temple. Now I have to lvl 1mob by 1 in tomb of the dead or lakes because of the huge drop in exp when I levelled. It’s a very boring thing to doing having the last 30 lvls been mass killing gaining nice amounts of game points and salvageable items. Ice temple is a great place that doesn’t the attention it’s due because the higher lvls don’t get any exp there.

I know this looks like a me me me thread but i think it would be good :)

It’s very boring there. Low mob density and not many items drop at all even with drop/magic potions. I just think it would be good to have more choice of places to lvl. I don’t wana think I have to stay in tomb for the next 10 lvls as they’re very grindy now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ice temple costs GP to get in I think everyone should get full exp there all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

With the lvl cap being raised and a new high level cave u lot get to steam on. Us low levels trying to catch up have to plod along as we were that’s all I’m saying

This is the same problem I have.

Leveling on the server goes from lures and lures of mobs up to about level 150, then you run out of places to level that way.

It's a vast difference from what your used to and it becomes boring leveling the new way, for example, small lures in tomb, these mobs hurt too much and have too low mob count to level the way your used to. Obviously lots of people have found ways to make it work, but not everyone is going to enjoy the new way your expected to level.

Just as an example. At lvl 145-151 I could easily make 2 -2.5billion from 8hours levelling on exp100% pots. Now I’m level 153 and forced to lvl in lakes or tomb I can only make a max of 750million exp from 8-10hours of levelling

- - - Updated - - -

This is the same problem I have.

Leveling on the server goes from lures and lures of mobs up to about level 150, then you run out of places to level that way.

It's a vast difference from what your used to and it becomes boring leveling the new way, for example, small lures in tomb, these mobs hurt too much and have too low mob count to level the way your used to. Obviously lots of people have found ways to make it work, but not everyone is going to enjoy the new way your expected to level.

I could get used to leveling there but the mobs are just too low exp for they’re strength

Hi I was just wondering with the new expansion and all would you consider raising monster levels across the game. I just reached lvl 153 and come to a bit of a dead spot. I was loving levelling in places like naga ruins and the mountain kr and ice temple. Now I have to lvl 1mob by 1 in tomb of the dead or lakes because of the huge drop in exp when I levelled. It’s a very boring thing to doing having the last 30 lvls been mass killing gaining nice amounts of game points and salvageable items. Ice temple is a great place that doesn’t the attention it’s due because the higher lvls don’t get any exp there.

I know this looks like a me me me thread but i think it would be good :)
Game doesn’t work like this. You need level in order to be strong which you have been. Now that you have reached that point you need go kill bosses by doing so you will get GP and you can access Ice temple. By killing bosses it will increase your chance of having a better kit which you can use to go mass kill stronger mobs with more exp.

I understand your situation but the game doesn't really work like that. The whole issue with exp is manufactured to specifically make it more difficult.

Anyway I will review

I understand your situation but the game doesn't really work like that. The whole issue with exp is manufactured to specifically make it more difficult.

Anyway I will review

I understand what you mean.

However i fear with the level cap being raised anyone who doesn't enjoy leveling past 150 will get left behind.

I don't think it should be easy by any means, just enjoyable. I don't know anybody who hasn't leveled in Naga Mines at some point, because it's a fun area with plenty of fairly easy to kill mobs.

Jungle is the same.

Lanes back in the day was awesome and I looked forward to logging on to level.

But maybe that is just me who knows.

Anyway I will review

Maybe increase the amount of mobs which spawn in Tomb cave (Bile boss cave)

Or you can make Stone Tomb F7 like old school MIR but with hard mobs including crazy BlackMaggots. Go back in time but updated versions lots will
Enjoy that.

I understand what you mean.

However i fear with the level cap being raised anyone who doesn't enjoy leveling past 150 will get left behind.

I don't think it should be easy by any means, just enjoyable. I don't know anybody who hasn't leveled in Naga Mines at some point, because it's a fun area with plenty of fairly easy to kill mobs.

Jungle is the same.

Lanes back in the day was awesome and I looked forward to logging on to level.

But maybe that is just me who knows.

Ruins and Mines was the fucking best !

I'd vote for doubling (or more) the spawn in the crystal temple, and make the mobs faster, but also slightly more exp. Would make it pretty much too hard for anyone to hunt solo at the moment but very rewarding for group hunts. Also to address the issue darkstyle mentions I'd also be happy with bigger spawns in bile demon rooms

In the future I'd love to see a premium version of stone tomb (like red dragon / blue dragon caves), I miss the amazing group hunts there

I'd vote for doubling (or more) the spawn in the crystal temple, and make the mobs faster, but also slightly more exp. Would make it pretty much too hard for anyone to hunt solo at the moment but very rewarding for group hunts. Also to address the issue darkstyle mentions I'd also be happy with bigger spawns in bile demon rooms

In the future I'd love to see a premium version of stone tomb (like red dragon / blue dragon caves), I miss the amazing group hunts there

Stone Tomb Challenge :D why did I never think of that! Sounds epic

I will look at spawns elsewhere as suggested in this thread

sonthing for the catcher uppers would be greatly appreciated. If u check my logs ur see I was doing 2-2.5b exp per 8hr day and logging off feeling satisfied. I’ve now been lvl 153 for over a week and losing the will to carry on. I’ve used 9/10 exp pots this lvl and just scratching 50%. Don’t see any items dropping in this tomb cave either and theirs barely any red or blue mobs. I’m having to hunt noob caves gaining no exp just so I can get enough game points to get into ice temple where I stand a chance off gaining exp and Enough cash to keep going consistently.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you possibly look into increasing spawns in desert city aswell please because some of us like getting off the beaten track and lvling hard in quiet places with low chances of pk. What I think were really lacking is a high mob density cave with slightly lower exp then tomb.

Back