Bug Report - MissingPage + Confu../Entra../Vamp.. quest is broken | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report MissingPage + Confu../Entra../Vamp.. quest is broken

SnowCat

Bug: Mobs in Zuma Dungeon in Phoenix Wall drop MissingPage and the Confu../Entra../Vamp.. quest items.
Previously you could use them in BW bookstore (inside) to craft the actual Confusion/Entrapment/Vampirism books. Now the option is not there when you talk to Steven.

My guess is it was accidentally removed when the new skill casewrap system was implemented.

Please either restore the quest, or change Zuma Dungeon so it has useful drops instead of unusable quest items.

(I would prefer it to be restored. No one is selling confusion, and one listing for Vampirism at 95GG. These are lvl 85 skills)

Story: Was killing bosses for skill books, and met someone in Svaltus trying to get Confusion. We cleared it multiple times in hope of super spawns and book drops, but no supers nor any books.
Then I remembered the Confusion quest, farmed the materials but the option is not there in BW book store. (Tried it on a lvl100+ store char as well that definitely did not do the quest before)
Getting noob skills is a real pain in the ass, I have a list of 9 noob bosses that I regularly kill in hopes of getting missing skills, but book drop rates are really low compared to XP.

Yea its been fked since pages update, but the books themselves do drop off their respective bosses, supers, champs.

I ended up getting confusion for a tao friend of mine off the frost boss.

Book drops are weighted to drop more often for characters that are of suitable level/class. Killing level 90 stuff on a level 190 char will get you nowhere. I've made many new chars just because I enjoy the early and mid game and I've had very little trouble finding books for myself on those low level chars, killing the boss in the relevant area a few times has usually been successful

This is a bugreport about a quest that is not working.
If you can prove that it is working then please do so, and I will ask to close this thread.
But please keep comments about "yea it was broken ages ago" and "just do something else" to yourself.
This is not a discussion, this is a bugreport.

This is a bugreport about a quest that is not working.
If you can prove that it is working then please do so, and I will ask to close this thread.
But please keep comments about "yea it was broken ages ago" and "just do something else" to yourself.
This is not a discussion, this is a bugreport.
Part of it was a bug report, not all of it. Note the following
Getting noob skills is a real pain in the ass, I have a list of 9 noob bosses that I regularly kill in hopes of getting missing skills, but book drop rates are really low compared to XP.
I responded with useful advice to a problem you described as 'a pain in the ass'

If you don't want advice on side-topics, don't bring them up

I've taken a note to avoid assisting you in future as you obviously don't appreciate it, while thankfully most people do

Part of it was a bug report, not all of it. Note the following

I responded with useful advice to a problem you described as 'a pain in the ass'

If you don't want advice on side-topics, don't bring them up

I've taken a note to avoid assisting you in future as you obviously don't appreciate it, while thankfully most people do
You are right! I am sorry!
I am emotional about how frustrating it is to get skills currently on this server and I added this frustration to my bug report, and my responses.
I have been thinking about starting a thread about noob skill problems, and that leaked in to this thread, while it should be its own thing.
I will probably start a thread about this separately, and we should only talk about the actual quest that is not working.
Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Lets please return to the actual problem of the quest not working and fixing it or removing useless items.

Yesterday I sold Vampirism on AH for 90 GG!
Are lvl 85 ppl supposed to buy skills for 90-100GG?
Please fix this quest.
(Only had Vampirism cause I am constatnly farming Svaltus for BlazingSword. Killed it 21 times this year, and only got Vampirism. Getting the Missing pages + Vamp... book would take like 1 hour max)

Never mind.
I went to Zuma Dungeon, and it seems the quest items have been removed from the drop files.
So I guess this is technically "fixed".

Back