mass hunt | The Legend of Mir

mass hunt

wicksey

Hi all,
had a thought,
to all guild leaders...
why not get every guild to do mass guild hunt? all allied …..all guilds together kill every boss and share prize? war or not one day only.
your feed back
best wishes
taoloaf
120 players online max lets do royal rumble:)

Last edited:
Thought of this idea before but i think it won't work, well there's Baal/Diablo/Sunken Ship event, u can only do it with the regulars. If it is going to be done in a massive scale u can't control all the players. U will have the risk of items being jumped on and things like that, rolling items at end would be a huge headache. :biggrin-new:

Nice thought, think thats what the baal, ship, etc was aimed for. As azze said to many differences and ppl would be fkin each other up.

Marcus, you are the most ridiculus person on forum with your signature comments. Your masters complain as much as anyone ells. Construtiv feedback aint moaning. You are just try provoke everyone. Similuar to my 3 year old that are in a "phase" of testing everything.

- - - Updated - - -

You are an complete moron.

Marcus, you are the most ridiculus person on forum with your signature comments. Your masters complain as much as anyone ells. Construtiv feedback aint moaning. You are just try provoke everyone. Similuar to my 3 year old that are in a "phase" of testing everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry queenkong, its called a freedom of expression but i wouldnt expect you to understand

Hi all,
had a thought,
to all guild leaders...
why not get every guild to do mass guild hunt? all allied …..all guilds together kill every boss and share prize? war or not one day only.
your feed back
best wishes
taoloaf
120 players online max lets do royal rumble:)

Nice idea mate but in reality it would never work. As has been pointed out above, there's already 3 weekly challenges that most of the active players go to and more often than not they end up with a total mess and arguments. All your idea would do is have the same except adding 60 noobs into the mix who would mostly just be there to grab drops

- - - Updated - - -

It’s what happens when carebears don’t get their way :)))

Back