Feature Request - Map Info | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Map Info

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Is it possible to have an option to toggle map info displayed under mini-map, like in this crudely photoshopped example

Would save people having to remember to press M every time you go through a door when you can't remember the settings for the map you're on, just a small QoL improvement that would save a bit of hassle

Also nice to have an auto-updating count of mobs and players, would be very convenient

info.png

Like this idea maybe same could be done with quests ie if on a collection quest it say how many you have killed or collected in a overlayed panel
With quest over view ie you need 27 silks 9 Acheron fragments

It will block my view? I hardly can find myself when am in a massive lure. Maybe what he can do is make it optional for players if you like the info to show or not. Just don’t make it permanent view

It will block my view? I hardly can find myself when am in a massive lure. Maybe what he can do is make it optional for players if you like the info to show or not. Just don’t make it permanent view
"Is it possible to have an option to toggle map info displayed under mini-map"

Would be nice but not in a hurry to add it :p would need to clean up some other code too as data is refreshed on a per-request basis (when you press M)

Fine idea! For now, I have one of those mice with extra buttons, and assigned M to one of them so I can quickly toggle it without having to move my keyboard hand from the spell keys, if that's any help :)

Fine idea! For now, I have one of those mice with extra buttons, and assigned M to one of them so I can quickly toggle it without having to move my keyboard hand from the spell keys, if that's any help :)
Most gaming mice have extra buttons you can assign to keyboard keys, they are remarkably cheap

Back