Lvl cap perk buff for taos | The Legend of Mir

Lvl cap perk buff for taos

5starstore

So i got told today maybe coz my pets are helping me kill bosses and maybe they finish them sometimes that i might not be getting the most out of the lvl cap perks? Just wondering if this can be confirmed or denied . I hope not otherwise ive wasted so much lol..

Hopefully not. Seems like a pretty shite bug if true. I'm sure I remember Andy testing something with pets and couldn't find any problem. Though it would explain your dry spell! Fingers crossed for ya

Hopefully not. Seems like a pretty shite bug if true. I'm sure I remember Andy testing something with pets and couldn't find any problem. Though it would explain your dry spell! Fingers crossed for ya

This is probably true, I have killed a lot of sval trolls from I was able to tame yetis as they take no damage from it, if noticed a long time ago the drops were very poor, drops be better if I rest this around 1/4 health and finish by myself

Unless there is an obscure bug that I am missing in the code then it doesn't matter if your pets do any or all of the killing.

I think the issue people had with say Diablo not spawning are related to pets (maybe even firewall) killing the monsters when the player is far away

Today from the bosses ive killed ive rested my pets before finishing them myself and ive had 2 crystal items and 1 holy crystal , as well as much better luck with Uni items . Maybe its my lucky day but im starting to believe the conspiracy lol...

Today from the bosses ive killed ive rested my pets before finishing them myself and ive had 2 crystal items and 1 holy crystal , as well as much better luck with Uni items . Maybe its my lucky day but im starting to believe the conspiracy lol...

You got any holy helm fresh? Need a new project in crafting :tongue-new:

Back