Loyalty Points | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Loyalty Points

People don't put them in AH because they'd rather sell to friends. I've been offered plenty, but I don't value them as highly, most I'd pay is maybe 2k for one. But there's a few people who are happy to pay 3k or more so they get to buy them first
True people keep selling them . I already ask gm to pot them on GS and I think he should now so everyone can add kits whats the matter if everyone one add kits but at the end game will be more fun i hope i can see them in GS one day .

Better to buy from gm not people:)

My lovely @Scorpian

Ely orbs already can be bought anyway. I've seen lots bought and sold, they usually go for around 3k gg each, very common.
Is just funny that i think u did edited this from say '' seen many bought and sold in ah '' to it trades between '' friends '' , and btw '' daddy ammar '' dont need friends to offer him ely orbs , already got true one who siding me make them , got 4 already and on this rate will get more , even when some one mentioned about tele bound this deffo goes my side for every one who knows me , so my talk in common good , at the end of the day its thoughts and up to the admin. and if ur some one getting offered them for 2 , 3 kgg , u would just buy them i suppose and u wouldnt bother about putting them for 15k loyality point as that deffo reachs over than 7kgg spending in gg shop , well thats it , try enjoy what missing from ur day ladies .

Back