LMS | The Legend of Mir

LMS

brandon77

100% gonna get some noobs commenting and flaming on this but hey ho here goes.

1. last man standing rev rings are disabled, if this is the case then so should paras/pro rings bit unfair having 3/4 wiz just standing there with pro rings while everyone else jumps you and as a warrior cant really do much against that and die alot quicker due to rev disabled, if one is disabled all 3 shud be imo

Last edited:
I agree with the removal of pro rev and para ring. Para especially, warriors have a total advantage, 1 lucky para that's it can't do anything. Make it fair and remove them 3 rings 👌

Also curse defo needs a look in. It's stupidly op. Go rom 80% fr / 50%ir 60% dr to 15 and 13 lol.. also ac/amc to 0-250 from 500-900/950. As a tao I can see why people are complaining, it defo needs changing ASAP.

Last edited:
Sorry just my point of view, w/o para it's almost impossible to kill a tao not forgetting their pets is locked on u, with curse skill thats so OP warrs dont stand a chance

Sorry just my point of view, w/o para it's almost impossible to kill a tao not forgetting their pets is locked on u, with curse skill thats so OP warrs dont stand a chance

Good point, players tend to forget that GM has implemented those things for a reason. By removing 1 thing it will have a roll on effect for something else and make more problem.

ithink everything is only fair on LMS ..rev ring cant be use bu every1 which is fair...taos use their pets without being tame..warrior can para..and wiz like me is pro in proring as we cant kill them quick anyway..so fairly fair

I'd support removal of all ring effects in LMS. Seems strange to disallow rev but allow pro and para. Just remove all and it's more fair for everyone

I'd support removal of all ring effects in LMS. Seems strange to disallow rev but allow pro and para. Just remove all and it's more fair for everyone
wow i thought u smart but ohh well...lets just call it LMS for tao👏👏👏👏

ithink better idea ..ye take 3 ring off ...make 3 class LMS fyt by class...which is so much fairer...

then next complain would be.....not fair on low lvl😂😂😂 so tbh fk moaners and just stay at it is😅

Last edited:
Y
Yes this will be good idea. Remove the use of all special rings such as rev/para/clear/Tele/Pro for LMS.

Remove reward for LMS and make it just for fun with demonsoul bonus for taking part, that way it will remove the need for drama, anonymous names and all that petty stuff which has been added into it over the last few years

Remove reward for LMS and make it just for fun with demonsoul bonus for taking part, that way it will remove the need for drama, anonymous names and all that petty stuff which has been added into it over the last few years
and that be called what??im surely not LMS

i don't see any solution to this, removing all special rings will create another problem, let it be as it is
i think if GM wanted to disable it, it would be disabled long ago

Or if Andy wants to go nuts, make a 30 minute accelerated version of arena, you go into that first and whatever you collect in there is what you wear to LMS 😜

Or everyone gets made same kit and same level (so everyone looks the same) and you cant type 🤣 lets see people team up then. Might really be last man standing. We will see whos good and whos not then.

Back