LMS (Last Man Standing) | The Legend of Mir

LMS (Last Man Standing)

Hello all.

So LMS.

As the game has progressed this has basically become a "which guild beats which guild" then rolls to decide winner.

Can there be added or even a replacement of the current system.

a last man standing where you cannot enter if you are wearing any items or have any items in inventory.

Upon entering you are given standard kit for your class. Lets say equivalent to 600DC/MC/SC or whatever you chose for balancing purposes.
The kit is stripped from you upon death or leaving LMS.
no grouping. therefore no rolling (i know this wont prevent it fully but it will help)
and winner gets 20gg. Once a week.
I think this would be a fun idea to allow people to see who really is good at pvp and not based on their kit.
and also it would allow some players to be able to get exp pots if they show they are capable.

My second proposal for pvp based competition is a 1v1 competition, where 2 people enter a room and pvp, standard elimination event. You are given 2minutes to try kill the opponent. Failure to do so is both kicked out of event and room. winner is the winner of the elimination event.

I just feel like LMS could be so much more and also cater to the lower level players.

I've got a million ideas for this, unfortunately making decent changes will involve a lot of work and I think the majority of the server would like that time to be spent on developing new content

I've got a million ideas for this, unfortunately making decent changes will involve a lot of work and I think the majority of the server would like that time to be spent on developing new content

i agree, new content comes first.

However to implement this change. Would literally take, a map to be implemented (could even recycle current LMS map)
then its just a npc script. Change could be implemented same day the project starts.
Main problem would be finding a kit thats balanced, but thats simple. Use the base stats from Grand items. For a long period grand items where the best. And thus its a balanced kit.

Hello all.

So LMS.

As the game has progressed this has basically become a "which guild beats which guild" then rolls to decide winner.

Can there be added or even a replacement of the current system.

a last man standing where you cannot enter if you are wearing any items or have any items in inventory.

Upon entering you are given standard kit for your class. Lets say equivalent to 600DC/MC/SC or whatever you chose for balancing purposes.
The kit is stripped from you upon death or leaving LMS.
no grouping. therefore no rolling (i know this wont prevent it fully but it will help)
and winner gets 20gg. Once a week.
I think this would be a fun idea to allow people to see who really is good at pvp and not based on their kit.
and also it would allow some players to be able to get exp pots if they show they are capable.

My second proposal for pvp based competition is a 1v1 competition, where 2 people enter a room and pvp, standard elimination event. You are given 2minutes to try kill the opponent. Failure to do so is both kicked out of event and room. winner is the winner of the elimination event.

I just feel like LMS could be so much more and also cater to the lower level players.
How far do you go witg this though if you say gotta have standard kits what about level difference and spell differences as unless you do it all or have it in tiers its still not gonna be fair.

How far do you go witg this though if you say gotta have standard kits what about level difference and spell differences as unless you do it all or have it in tiers its still not gonna be fair.

I wouldnt go any further based off the fact that pvp is pretty well balanced as it is, i think that kit is the major differential with regards to peoples fighting styles. If everyone had the same stats, skill would prevail. you could have a warrior with nothing more than tdb skill his way to victory, or a tao with nothing more than sfb. Levels would come into it in the way that, a level 135 and 165 hp and mp wise isnt that great
its actually the hp slots that give people the major hp increases. Atleast, im pretty sure the difference isnt that great.

Thanks for the well thought out suggestions. This idea is in theory great but it ends up being a lot of work to implement the system of control. Before I visit this sort of thing I need to finish the Guild Tournaments and maybe they can share some features.

nice u are working on this guild tournaments ....... i would say about time but i know u are hard at work and am the only 1 bugging u about it Keep up the hard weork would love to see it soon :)

We have guild tournaments.. wars Server is Notorius vs Imms.. are there any other guild for pvp ?

There are other guilds, but everyone knows that's the two main pvp guilds, so anyone who wants to do a lot of pvp will join one of those, people who don't want to pvp will join other guilds.

Back