Bug Report - Level 4 Skills not working as should | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Level 4 Skills not working as should

Gritt

Thus far I can confirm
Revive lvl 4 bugged
It should revive a player at a small mana cost and the player revived should have full life
Unfortunately it drains full mana from the Tao and only gives a minuscule amount of up to the reviveee
Summon Skeleton lvl4
This summons lvl 3 skelly same stats as before
My theory is that master summoner controls this as it’s not yet level 4 it’s hard to tell

Zade does your Skelly have higher HP than your Shinsu? Mine both have give or take the same HP maybe it’s a hidden cap when your SC goes beyond a certain point dunno I am confused as to why there no visable difference

Zade does your Skelly have higher HP than your Shinsu? Mine both have give or take the same HP maybe it’s a hidden cap when your SC goes beyond a certain point dunno I am confused as to why there no visable difference
I have just acquired level 4 skele and it's still has the same hp as my shinsu give of take upt o 1k hp. But it is my understanding that when you have no pets and summon them fresh your skele should start at level 4 instead of level 3? But once they are all level 7 there wouldn't show any difference to what you are used to. Just a theory at the moment as I haven't needed to summon a fresh skele as of yet.

Ok summon skelly not bugged killed my skelly and on resummoning it does infact summon a skelly with 90k hp so its higher than was before i think.........
Basically as i Understand it basic skill summons lvl 3 skelly with level 3 Master summon you summon a level 4 Skelly with level 4 summon skelly you summon a level 5 skelly as you have Master Summoner , so my guess is master summoner lvl4 will enable you to summon a lvl 6 skelly
Thus this will really help having pets lvl 6 - maxed 7 really easy and hardly any down time ....

Ok summon skelly not bugged killed my skelly and on resummoning it does infact summon a skelly with 90k hp so its higher than was before i think.........
Basically as i Understand it basic skill summons lvl 3 skelly with level 3 Master summon you summon a level 4 Skelly with level 4 summon skelly you summon a level 5 skelly as you have Master Summoner , so my guess is master summoner lvl4 will enable you to summon a lvl 6 skelly
Thus this will really help having pets lvl 6 - maxed 7 really easy and hardly any down time ....
Sounds logical to me. Be nice not to have that downtime.

Back