Just a minor celebration from a solo | The Legend of Mir

Just a minor celebration from a solo

Arma

So just wanted to put that today I hit 155. Now I know in the big scheme of things with all of you at level 195+ these days 155 is nothing but I'm rather happy to hit it!

Although looking at the next lot of gear upgrades I'm going to have to find a way to get GG LOL.

Thanks again to Zade's Wiz guide as it's been a lifesaver for an on-off player like myself.

Glad you're enjoying your adventure!

Remember, a lot of players massively overpower themselves so that killing stuff is incredibly easy. You don't have to go that way

Focus on what you want to kill, what is giving you good exp and the drops you want. If you can kill those things then you don't need higher kit! If you can't, then it's time to consider if it's a skill issue (practice more, ask for advice) or if the problem can be overcome with improved stats, in which case you can try to find/buy/make things with the stats you need

Many thanks all :D

Glad you're enjoying your adventure!

Remember, a lot of players massively overpower themselves so that killing stuff is incredibly easy. You don't have to go that way

Focus on what you want to kill, what is giving you good exp and the drops you want. If you can kill those things then you don't need higher kit! If you can't, then it's time to consider if it's a skill issue (practice more, ask for advice) or if the problem can be overcome with improved stats, in which case you can try to find/buy/make things with the stats you need

So far having no real issues killing things. Been going between Paradise Isles, Lakes and Tomb of the Dead. Just swapping between the mindless spam of TU to using Inferno, Frozen Ground and Suanni Legion or Lightning Storm while running around pretending to know what I'm doing lol.

Meanwhile my poor poor (I can only assume) badly levelled up pets bare the brunt of the beating when I come across the (I'm assuming again) mini boss in TotD or the poor very flammable tree in Paradise. But hey it's all fun until I see a player scream in fear and panic town teleport lol!

Back