Feature Request - Instances In Game | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Instances In Game

v00d00d

This is something i feel would work well here and solve ALOT of problems within game, I've seen it implemented on a few servers now with great effect.

Basically, have NPC's at the entrance to certain caves that allow access to an instanced version of the KR, once every so many hours for single players or a group (8-12 hour C/D on bigger bosses, 4-6 on smaller ones). Still allow normal entry to the cave and allow the boss in the actual cave to drop slightly better. The instances don't need to provide the same level of drops but have it drop smaller items (runes, orbs, benes etc etc)

For example Balor, could have an NPC at the entrance to the cave, have the NPC so it can be set up singularly or for a group with a password accessible every 12 hours or something.

In other servers I've played this has worked very well, it prevents high levels farming low level bosses for runes and gems, they same applies on the other end of the scale too, could have the lower level ones dropping skills required etc and might convince some of the newer starters to stick around after events etc .

I feel this could breath some much needed life into game, would be nice to log in and know you can actually kill some bosses without having to constantly be on your toes for PK (I myself enjoy fighting but I know a lot of others don't, especially at a low level and it can be off putting)

Anyways just an idea, would love to see what other people think

/SexyMama

Back