Feature Request - Improvement ideas for next event | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Improvement ideas for next event

Alsiral

Contributor
Tweaks for next event

There’s been a lot said about recent event and mostly unfounded imho, I believe there was a slight imbalance with OG set up but buffs some what countered that nicely.

Constructive feedback / ideas for next one

30gg caves, add an extra mob that drops a quest stone 1/1 lvl depending. Even at top end, orc x3 zuma 1 and new x2 or 3 is 6/7. That’s 567 30gg caves to get enough corrupts for lvl 2 quest…
would help towards removing the bitter taste of spending a lot of gg for little reward

Mythic vessel r a joke! 1,2,3 should be 10,20,30

Mob difficulties are close to correct, no doubt will change when warrs use frost not fire frenz. For this event I actually enjoyed the challenge in private caves and built kit to help, but just got frustrated when wizzies brag about how they breath and mobs fall over. X2 mob amc next time maybe?

Tweaks for next event

There’s been a lot said about recent event and mostly unfounded imho, I believe there was a slight imbalance with OG set up but buffs some what countered that nicely.

Constructive feedback / ideas for next one

30gg caves, add an extra mob that drops a quest stone 1/1 lvl depending. Even at top end, orc x3 zuma 1 and new x2 or 3 is 6/7. That’s 567 30gg caves to get enough corrupts for lvl 2 quest…
would help towards removing the bitter taste of spending a lot of gg for little reward

Mythic vessel r a joke! 1,2,3 should be 10,20,30

Mob difficulties are close to correct, no doubt will change when warrs use frost not fire frenz. For this event I actually enjoyed the challenge in private caves and built kit to help, but just got frustrated when wizzies brag about how they breath and mobs fall over. X2 mob amc next time maybe?

maybe these wizz are winding you up? found the priv caves hard as fuck, spent a lot on revs in them caves this year, and having more than 1 champ to deal with a once was a fucking chore.

Thanks for posting. Will think about the "stone" issue. It has been attempted differently over the course of a few events but doesn't seem we have got it right yet..

Thanks for posting. Will think about the "stone" issue. It has been attempted differently over the course of a few events but doesn't seem we have got it right yet..

just make them tradeable. Boom. another way to make gold and GG.
also more GG and Gold is moving between players. Also you have more players helping each other.

Really would like to see more stuff tradeable in the AH, particularly all the quest items. I know some are already.

Would love if you could add short timer special torches to drops in events too please to save on bag space picking up those little alphabet buffs lol

Is there any way to use the "quest bag" for those event type items? Like letters and what not that would be soooooooo good

Is there any way to use the "quest bag" for those event type items? Like letters and what not that would be soooooooo good

Good shout, always see that tab and would be a huge plus to have the extra bag space. Often when you gather lots of quest materials you have to start throwing pots or stop collecting items that drop.

Back