Ignore Target defence?? | The Legend of Mir

Ignore Target defence??

shadow

Hello

GM could you shed some light on this feature please?

Is it like ACC?
or another form of ACC for wiz or taoist?
How would you rate it compared to other special abilities like reflect, physical, magic or soul attack? or the physical or magic defence abilities? where is soul defence?
How better is it compared to ACC and so...

i thought about investing heavily on this but i don't know, i'm not really up for investing heavily on something thats not going to benefit me. so would really appreciate it if you could give us some serious clue rather then having the idea that oh we should go an explore it our self... got enough stuff on on our hands.. a bit of info here and there would help a lot.

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Also how would it compare to Critical Hit and Critical strike?

It ignores a % of target AC/MAC. Same as TDB

There are only a physical and a magic attacks, soul is an energy form used to create magic attacks

It ignores a % of target AC/MAC. Same as TDB

There are only a physical and a magic attacks, soul is an energy form used to create magic attacks

Thanks for quick reply.

not sure if i understand this but are you saying Soul attack will benefit MAgic attacks or rather wizards? i mean physical attack would benefit taoists if they bother to hit mobs with their weapons.. so maybe soul would benefit wizards?

yea still not sure what i want to do with this... ill hold on to the stones (0.5% ignore target defence) that i been collecting the past few years until i know i need it or is gonna boost me up good... atm it be another waste of time and money and gg and already i had couple of failures.. example, investing heavily on reflect damage that did me no good.. or spending shed loads of GG on pet/food or even dragonstones.

Maybe increase the runes % feature by 50% would make me reconsider... u did it for dc.mc,soul runes.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be nice if you could also increase Physical defence and magical defence runes % by 50%.. some of us would like to last few seconds and minutes longer in a battle rather then 2-4 hits bye bye...

There are two primary defense types, physical and magical. You may have seen these qualities on certain items.

Untitled.png

DC based attacks are counteracted by Physical Defense (AC) and MC & SC based attacks are counteracted by Magical Defense (AMC). For more info on item stats, see here.

Here is a very basic scenario:

For arguement's sake, let's say for every 1 DC, 1 AC halves the damage of it and 1 DC takes 100 HP. So if your target has 1 AC and you have 1 DC, you take 50 HP.

Your stats - 10,000 HP
Your enemy - 50 DC

He hits you for 5,000 HP.

But you have 50 AC. So he now only takes 2,500 HP.

Now let's say your target has a combined Ignore Target Defense stat of 50%.

When you are hit, you only defend 25 AC against his/her 50 DC. Thus meaning your target now takes 3000+ HP from you per hit because 50% of your AC is being ignored. (If anyone wants to do the math, feel free to fill in the blanks, my brain isn't working)

The same principles apply to SC & MC vs. AMC (Magical Defense).

--

This is a very basic scenario, none of what is stated above is an accurate reflection of the real game, this is just a brief example to illustrate the point - there are many different factors that can influence the outcome.

There are two primary defense types, physical and magical. You may have seen these qualities on certain items.

View attachment 355

DC based attacks are counteracted by Physical Defense (AC) and MC & SC based attacks are counteracted by Magical Defense (AMC). For more info on item stats, see here.

For arguement's sake, let's say for every 1 DC, 1 AC halves the damage of it and 1 DC takes 100 HP. So if your target has 1 AC and you have 1 DC, you take 50 HP.

Your stats - 10,000 HP
Your enemy - 50 DC

When you are hit, you only defend 25 AC against his/her 50 DC. Thus meaning your target now takes 3000+ HP from you per hit because 50% of your AC is being ignored. (If anyone wants to do the math, feel free to fill in the blanks, my brain isn't working)

--

This is a very basic scenario, none of what is stated above is an accurate reflection of the real game, this is just a brief example to illustrate the point - there are many different factors that can influence the outcome.

The key question is that say i did have 50% ignore defence stat when i attack someone is it still a chance i will ignore 50% or will it occur every hit as ifs it is still chance based it makes it it not worthwhile and pretty pointless. Reflect is chance based vut that is a defence stat so makes sense it is % = chance of reflecting full damage but ignore target shouldnt be chance as well if it is what is the chance it will work?

View attachment 355

Your stats - 10,000 HP
Your enemy - 50 DC

--

Thanks for taking time to clarify this... personal opinion.. after reading your post i think Ignore target defence is just crap and a waste of time... i wish it wasnt like that.. it needs more power cause atm.. anybody who invests in this are gonna be regretting it.

Back