Ignite on players | The Legend of Mir

Ignite on players

Hi Andy,

I just tried ignite skill at @pvp and it doesn't work on other players but still the same on mobs...
Did i lost some update or it's a bug??

Thanks

It was removed a while ago. It's an awkward one for pvp. I am having difficulty coming to terms with it..

It was removed a while ago. It's an awkward one for pvp. I am having difficulty coming to terms with it..

Not used in a while but it was always nice to have in pk as was good to set it off ticking away while I continue to attack said player as I'd know at some point it would explode and get a nice chunk of hp off.

Can understand the mechanics of it been difficult to hit surrounding players etc but it would be nice if we could have it back so at least it hits the player it was cast on as a trade off to not been available at all?

Cheers

Magica
Immortals

how come...? i thought it was a great spell and even in pvp having time to use it was a great risk due to its timer and the pause time when casting it. personally i think the spell should be allowed in pvp.

Back