Bug Report - Identification Scroll bug? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Identification Scroll bug?

Just out of curiosity my friend how many artefact ones did you expect to get from 100 with 1mill scrolls?

You’d have had more plus change if you opened with 100k scrolls then salvaged some of the rings and used the materials to upgrade a different ring to then salvage again for a higher grade material… learn to play the game already bro, like you keep saying you’re 197.
I thought I'd get about 10 artifacts, or maybe 5-8 with a couple of legendary ones. But, I only got 2 legendary rings and zero artifacts out of a hundred, which is way less than what I thought would happen.

I understand how the game works and how you can upgrade items using low star designs and essence, then get artifacts on those items before salvaging them. I've done it several times, but that's not what we're talking about today.

What you're challenging me to prove is something impossible. You want me to try the same result on a hundred different chars?
Now that is for you to go prove, go save up 100 rings and record yourself opening every single one with a 1million gold scroll, gl
I have done, not recently, but in events during lockdown around 2020/2021 I recorded a staggering about of data, more than 5000 unis, around 10% were done with 1mil scrolls

I thought I'd get about 10 artifacts, or maybe 5-8 with a couple of legendary ones. But, I only got 2 legendary rings and zero artifacts out of a hundred, which is way less than what I thought would happen.

I understand how the game works and how you can upgrade items using low star designs and essence, then get artifacts on those items before salvaging them. I've done it several times, but that's not what we're talking about today.

Ok mate I’m not surprised 10% didn’t go artefact especially from fresh drop. If you upgraded 40 rings yourself then you might’ve achieved closer to those numbers and even had some spare gold

The stets depends on who killed it and the magic find let say u use a drop potion only without its like 6% chance to have artfc legendary 14% and incase u killed a bule or champion it gos more 40% to get better ess dess . I remmber useing lms potion its 50% or more I can't remember but use it and hunt u will see a big difference the magic find need to be used during hunt its what i know since i start playing arc as if u hunt with a low lvl char the items stets becom so shit cuz 0 heroesleg so better u hunt ur self stop buying from ppl

I think it’s pure luck mate tbh, I assume the chance of higher stars is meant to increase with more expensive scrolls but I’ve also noticed sometimes I’ll ID items with much cheaper ones and they’ll come out arti, luck of the draw I guess

The mob that drops the item also affects it.
if you had a bad of unis from normal mobs in caves VS a bag of unis from red bosses…..
magic find
and the id scroll

they all effect

while there are certain factors that effort it as stated above (magic find, type of mob, scroll used etc) it still ultimately boils down to mostly RNG imo, ive had Artis from using 90k scrolls and 1*'s from using 1mil scrolls.
Id agree with Unknown tho use lower grade materials on scrap rings to attempt to push up the stars, ive used plenty of 3-5 star materials to make Leg+ esse/des

The mob that drops the item also affects it.
if you had a bad of unis from normal mobs in caves VS a bag of unis from red bosses…..
magic find
and the id scroll

they all effect
I agree with this. If the drop is from a red then the odds seem to increase.

Those hundred or so rings were all from the Event caves of Xmas, my extermination bar was full + i had drop stone and magic find pot.
So the fact that not a single one of them turned artefact truly pained me.

while there are certain factors that effort it as stated above (magic find, type of mob, scroll used etc) it still ultimately boils down to mostly RNG imo, ive had Artis from using 90k scrolls and 1*'s from using 1mil scrolls.
Id agree with Unknown tho use lower grade materials on scrap rings to attempt to push up the stars, ive used plenty of 3-5 star materials to make Leg+ esse/des

with all of this, it boils down to RNG. you just increase your chances with more magic find, type of mob the item dropped drop n what not.

I too have had very shinny stuff from regular scroll, but not nearly as much as as from the 800k scrolls

Noob alert.

Where do you get the 1m scrolls from? And do they generally give unidentified items a better rating? Cheers

Back