Ideas for xmas | The Legend of Mir

Ideas for xmas

Alsiral

Contributor
Not for discussion, just a post to chuck ideas on for Xmas.

Xmas kit:
Santa hat that increases mob gold drop by x5!

Santas Belt (warr tao wizz ver) each version gives you a spell from another class. Luring Cry / mass heal / cop

Santa Ely kit (full Ely kit basically)

All items die after 1 week

There’s loads more possible options

Not for discussion, just a post to chuck ideas on for Xmas.

Xmas kit:
Santa hat that increases mob gold drop by x5!

Santas Belt (warr tao wizz ver) each version gives you a spell from another class. Luring Cry / mass heal / cop

Santa Ely kit (full Ely kit basically)

All items die after 1 week

There’s loads more possible options
Lol you got some mad ideas. Realistically I would like a super super potion that gives you MC/DC/SC + 30% Drop rate 200% Gold find 1000% Exp + 300% HP + 1000. Obv make it rare but not too rare or make a quest for it to gain such potion and have it expire when even is done :)

Lol you got some mad ideas. Realistically I would like a super super potion that gives you MC/DC/SC + 30% Drop rate 200% Gold find 1000% Exp + 300% HP + 1000. Obv make it rare but not too rare or make a quest for it to gain such potion and have it expire when even is done :)
This is the place for mad ideas,

put them down here guys, you never know what little nuggets Andy might choose

Xmas orbs u can add to items to give unique bonus stats that wear off after a few weeks

Sneaky Santas and Xmas trees on every map not just Snowbrook

Xmas themed epic guild caves that you can do once per day

Condensed siege, old ones were fun but went on for too long. They suited 2020 when everyone could be online all day and fight over a boss for 4 hours but that just won't work in 2023

Maybe elysian ore for once and some decent gold, one thing im really struggling with atm due to the outdated ely ore drop files

Maybe elysian ore for once and some decent gold, one thing im really struggling with atm due to the outdated ely ore drop files
GM is gonna just ignore you even more because you obsessively complain about the same thing. Please stop. There are loads of sources of Ely ore, not GMs fault if your guild keep them all and don't let you have any

GM is gonna just ignore you even more because you obsessively complain about the same thing. Please stop. There are loads of sources of Ely ore, not GMs fault if your guild keep them all and don't let you have any
It's the only complaint I have, theres no other issues in game otherwise I'd be complaining about other stuff or bugs.
And it's 100% Gm's fault as he added Elys orb and now every1 wants that hence why im struggling so hard, the sources of ely ore are very minimal and cannot be obtained solo pretty much.

Think I'll stop now as i've proven my point pretty sure gms seen my complaint now

It would be awesome to have a way to get lover lvl spells (150-) in the event.
Even if its with lvl 1-100, 100-110, 110-120, etc limited. (Ill just start a new char to farm them)

The Halloween event was not bad for kit, and was awesome for xp (lvl1 to 106 with 3 pumpkin heads), but getting the skills I skipped with the blazing XP sucks real hard. So please add skills to the drops next event! (Like under 150 or what ever you consider "low" lvl nowdays)

Back