Hot Swap Bar | The Legend of Mir

Hot Swap Bar

Gritt

In the future , Just asking if there anyway to have a hot swap bar for items , e.g. place a ring on there and click to swap out to another without opening the char screen and bag .
The current consumable bar work ok for hp pots etc and amulets but be nice to have a Item bar to quick slot wearable items ... or maybe go 1 step further and have scripted swap gear button icon , TeleRing to ParaRing etc etc

Food for thought

peace and kebabs

You do know you can right click a ring in your bag and it will swap instantly with the ring that is equipped on your right side ring slot?

Same with right clicking a brace will swap with your right sided brace.. and every other item is 1 to 1. Also if you have an empty space on your character and pick up an item you can wear it will auto equip that item for you

Yes I know all this , thanks for pointing out as new players may not , the idea is have in mind is a separate bar below pot bar which you can add Armour rings weapons to for hot swap . e.g. 1 click on slot 1 of bar swaps tele ring for whatever ring you have in your right hand etc etc .
saves having to open your char screen and bag ....

I agree being able to put items onto your 0-6 belt is cool would be a nice QoL, it's also available in most mir 2's these days.

Sorry however, with the belt being 0-9 I have to disagree with this because it's a big change for us, most people including me have finger muscle memory with the numbers 0-6 i always get confused on other mir 2/mir 3 servers when they have it to 10 or 9 i keep clicking the wrong number and dying because of it - But that's just a me problem i guess. and this is just an opinion. Tbf you should get an opinion from everyone before implementing this as it may not be needed :)

I'd probably use them for DC potions or whatever, but an extra button to save me opening my bag every 15 - 25mins seems like a lot of wasted development time.
The real bonus would be 4 extra inventory space.

I'd probably use them for DC potions or whatever, but an extra button to save me opening my bag every 15 - 25mins seems like a lot of wasted development time.
The real bonus would be 4 extra inventory space.
How about a second bag, which you have to pay gamepoints to use for x amount of time? Would be kind of cool.

I agree being able to put items onto your 0-6 belt is cool would be a nice QoL, it's also available in most mir 2's these days.

Sorry however, with the belt being 0-9 I have to disagree with this because it's a big change for us, most people including me have finger muscle memory with the numbers 0-6 i always get confused on other mir 2/mir 3 servers when they have it to 10 or 9 i keep clicking the wrong number and dying because of it - But that's just a me problem i guess. and this is just an opinion. Tbf you should get an opinion from everyone before implementing this as it may not be needed :)
Just keep using 1-6 the same as you always do for your pots and scrolls, and use 7-0 for other stuff that you won't use as often such as tele ring

Back