hey guys new to the game hope to have fun with you all | The Legend of Mir

hey guys new to the game hope to have fun with you all

Crono

Newby
Hello i just found this game it look nice and something like i use to play back in 07 hope that you all are doing well ^^

Hi welcome to Arcadia. You came at perfect time as there is an event for new players starting in few days.

o that great where do i need togo and on a side note where i do get an item that let me see in the dark lol.

o that great where do i need togo and on a side note where i do get an item that let me see in the dark lol.
You can buy torches in Arcadia or Border village. Probably a few other places too.

The new player event opens on the 16th and will only be open to characters created after the event starts, so just have fun and explore for now and make another char after it starts (you can have up to 4 chars per account)

hey how do i delete one of my alts pc? and as well feed my pets i been geting an lot of food and i have no idea how to feed them

Last edited:
hey how do i delete one of my alts pc? and as well feed my pets i been geting an lot of food and i have no idea how to feed them
click the food item in your bag, it'll follow your cursor, then click the pet in your bag, and it'll feed the food item to the pet
it's hunger will go up a point, if it's 0/8 it's fully hungry, if it's 8/8 then you can't feed it any more. have it spawned and the hunger will gradually drop over time so you can feed it again

click the food item in your bag, it'll follow your cursor, then click the pet in your bag, and it'll feed the food item to the pet
it's hunger will go up a point, if it's 0/8 it's fully hungry, if it's 8/8 then you can't feed it any more. have it spawned and the hunger will gradually drop over time so you can feed it again
hey thanks

Back