Heroes Quest Needs Fixing? | The Legend of Mir

Heroes Quest Needs Fixing?

GoldieDragon

I recently decided to do Heroes Quest on my noob (118) Warrior.
I was told it doesn't all have to be completed! Players can skip a cave!

Is this something that could be looked at? I remember all caves needing to be cleared before you move on to the next.

I'd like to see this quest being a challenge again, to be made harder (harder mobs/bosses). I used to enjoy doing this quest and now people are completing this quest in under 30 minutes. I remember it taking HOURS! lol It would be very nice to complete this quest with some effort put in.

What do you think?

I do like the concept of the heroes quest but I agree it's pointlessly easy now. A brand new char can be made and in 2 minutes be high enough level to complete the quest.

Maybe increasing the monster difficulty to somewhere around level 150 would be suitable, as it gives relatively new players some kind of challenge

Originally took 12-14 hours. Did it a few times myself. It's only really in for nostalgia's sake. One of the first quests I wrote when I was 15 or w/e

It was great for back then too, starting level was 34 and it was a pure GRIND in LifeDeathCoffin, HiddenLands, Floods, ConnectedRoom lol.

The Three Heroes quest had a minimum requirement of level 60, and had to be a group of 3 players, Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.

There's zero to benefit new players by making this quest as long to complete, or as strict as it used to be back in the day.

I think that Heroes League is a better, and more modern spin on this quest that works perfectly and keeps its main purpose, Heroes Town, relevant.

Isn't heroes village like one of the only places to get special repair for some items?

Yeh mate, the downside is the cost, its much cheaper inside a castle. I wish that repair costs could be looked at more than anything in game right now. It can bankrupt you just for repairing a level 146 kit.

Originally took 12-14 hours. Did it a few times myself. It's only really in for nostalgia's sake. One of the first quests I wrote when I was 15 or w/e
That’s fair enough mate, I loved the grind and having to find people you really trust with a secure connection to make it all the way to the end lol the good old days!

Could you at least fix it so all 3 caves including KR needs to be cleared before completion?

Cheers

Yeh mate, the downside is the cost, its much cheaper inside a castle. I wish that repair costs could be looked at more than anything in game right now. It can bankrupt you just for repairing a level 146 kit.
You’re right lol I’m level 148 and my MightyItheraels kit sometimes stay damaged because I can’t afford to repair it lol people are asking way too much gold/game gold to purchase replacements. Even the shops can be expensive. I struggle to keep my kit repaired.

It costs me, lets see. 1.9mil for armor, 1.7/1.8 for each rev/prot ring, 2 mil for crystalbrace but only 1.6 for hc brace?, 1.7 mil for hc helm, 2.1 mil for hcstick, 1.6 mil crystal neck, 1.4mil for hc belt, 600k for my boots cause they noob xp boots.

Yea it hurts to repair my crap. Lol

Its like cost of living crisis is bad enough in the real world, can we receive some price reviews for kit ingame please 😁

I get around it by hunting with a dura pot but where that gets me is it destroys my casual play. I don't want to waste it so whilst I'm on it I tend to avoid logging on unless I have a meaningful amount of time to actually hunt some mobs. So if repairs were cheaper I would opt to do that instead.

It was great for back then too, starting level was 34 and it was a pure GRIND in LifeDeathCoffin, HiddenLands, Floods, ConnectedRoom lol.

The Three Heroes quest had a minimum requirement of level 60, and had to be a group of 3 players, Warrior, Wizard and Taoist.

There's zero to benefit new players by making this quest as long to complete, or as strict as it used to be back in the day.

I think that Heroes League is a better, and more modern spin on this quest that works perfectly and keeps its main purpose, Heroes Town, relevant.

Should of seen it, grin from ear to ear when I logged in and saw my RoyalGuard spawn at the side of me for the first time after completing it haha

It costs me, lets see. 1.9mil for armor, 1.7/1.8 for each rev/prot ring, 2 mil for crystalbrace but only 1.6 for hc brace?, 1.7 mil for hc helm, 2.1 mil for hcstick, 1.6 mil crystal neck, 1.4mil for hc belt, 600k for my boots cause they noob xp boots.

Yea it hurts to repair my crap. Lol
That's about 16 million gold

If you sell a gold bar for 18gg, you can buy 3 toughening oils. That's 9 hours of hunting with 0 dura loss.

Much cheaper option to do it that way rather than repairing kit all the time

Tbh just use normal repair and the odd dura orb, you will outgrown lvl 146 kit in no time, special repair seems a waste imo

Repairing your gear should not be a big thing anyway.. not any reason for it to be overly expensive or even dropping max dura on repair tbh.. a dura pot could still be useful if you are mid hunt and a certain item(s) gets low dura you can choose to buy one at a GG cost to keep hunting.

Supposed to be a consumable not a dependable like it has become for almost every player.

Repairing your gear should not be a big thing anyway.. not any reason for it to be overly expensive or even dropping max dura on repair tbh.. a dura pot could still be useful if you are mid hunt and a certain item(s) gets low dura you can choose to buy one at a GG cost to keep hunting.

Supposed to be a consumable not a dependable like it has become for almost every player.
I think it’s one of those mechanics of the game thats always been there and never going away. Need gold sinks Remmer

Back