Help from the PC GODS ! | The Legend of Mir

Help from the PC GODS !

Hello. Akuma here so currently playing mir on a microwave lol only getting about 9 fps during hunts as low as 4 fkn sad ... I'm into purchasing an i3 4160 8gb with 120gb ssd +500gb hard drive and and rx 550 graphics ....would this be enough to run mir at 40-60 fps ? Thanks

currently playing mir on a microwave

Ha, brilliant.

What you have described should be more than fine Sizzle, if you decide to go ahead with it and are experiencing any hitches, let us know and we'll see if we can give you some direction.

Ideally you want to get a CPU above 3.0 GHz for sure. All the work is done by the CPU - the graphics card is a bystander. Also the game cannot use more than one core.

My laptop at 2.6 GHz pulls 60 FPS right up until I start laying down firewalls (blending the graphics is quite CPU heavy).
My PC at 3.7 GHz is very happy at the cap of 80 right up until there's a huge group of players battling.

You should make sure there's not a lot of background tasks running - you can also set the game to run with a higher priority so that resources are not take away.

Ideally you want to get a CPU above 3.0 GHz for sure. All the work is done by the CPU - the graphics card is a bystander. Also the game cannot use more than one core.

My laptop at 2.6 GHz pulls 60 FPS right up until I start laying down firewalls (blending the graphics is quite CPU heavy).
My PC at 3.7 GHz is very happy at the cap of 80 right up until there's a huge group of players battling.

You should make sure there's not a lot of background tasks running - you can also set the game to run with a higher priority so that resources are not take away.

Had issues with Facebook too. Have pc network running at home and if wife goes on fb videos it rapes my connection instant 2 step lag.
Worth checking what else uses your Internet.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Yeah the person I'm buying from says he plays fortnite at 70-120 fps lol so I'm guessing it should run mir no problem

Check cpu benchmark for the single thread rating on any cpu. The faster the single thread rating the better it is for mir

Back