Has BatlleChrge been altered? | The Legend of Mir

Has BatlleChrge been altered?

sorroco

It seems when I use BC I can’t hit the opponent once they are dashed, where as before the advantage of BC was to use skill and hit individual once dashed. Can you look into this please

You mean the target isn't getting the damage dealt displayed on the skill overlay?

You mean the target isn't getting the damage dealt displayed on the skill overlay?

Its like there is a short delay once the Battle Charge has completed and before the next hit so it gives the person you have charged time to walk away after the dash and that makes you miss the all vital flame/blaze shot. Previously it was a lot quicker so the person you charged you could get a shot off on them.

Its like there is a short delay once the Battle Charge has completed and before the next hit so it gives the person you have charged time to walk away after the dash and that makes you miss the all vital flame/blaze shot. Previously it was a lot quicker so the person you charged you could get a shot off on them.

This is insane! Why we warriors being bullied when Tao and wizzys are OP :mask::mask:

I Think if your not hitting the swing after your BC connects your just slower than the guy getting bc'd ..
yea it makes sense to what you are saying but how about when people that are faster then me whilst using bc on me I can walk off.

it's deffo not working as it should, yes opponents can walk away after getting BC'd, warrs are so weak now i cant sleep well at night

Back