Feature Request - Halloween Event | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Halloween Event

Mustafa13

Hi is it possible for us to get the special event EXP potions 150% that were available from the easter event please?
There was an NPC in Bichon selling the exp potions for gold, this was a very nice feature and we all enjoyed it, I'm hoping it will be added to this event too.

And also can you please remove monsters para in the private GG caves?
Would be much appreciated we want a very fun experience, easter was very fun but I disliked Xmas GG caves because of the mob that just freezes you and hits from like 6 spaces away.

Thanks
DragonKarma

Sorry but I disagree

I think there needs to be some element of challenge in the gg caves personally

If you add even more exp boosts you will have everyone at cap again, people will get bored and leave again

Sorry but I disagree

I think there needs to be some element of challenge in the gg caves personally

If you add even more exp boosts you will have everyone at cap again, people will get bored and leave again
It's fine no need to apologise I respect your opinion however I feel like the gg caves are like a rewarding kind of thing therefore I don't see why it should have monsters that make you frustrated. As for the level cap, everyone is going to reach it by the end of this year anyway so it won't change much if they add the exp potions that were added last easter

The perfect middle ground would be to have the potions but they can't be used past lvl 190.

Really, it doesn't matter. The event is probably already completed and ready to deploy.

Can you please add in GG caves that when you stall an random teleport for 100 gg the ghouls will buy it.....

Well I really enjoyed the exp potions from this year's easter event, they were brilliant and you could buy them for gold which I thought was a lovely feature for f2p players.
Can you please add in GG caves that when you stall an random teleport for 100 gg the ghouls will buy it.....
Taking the piss lol

The perfect middle ground would be to have the potions but they can't be used past lvl 190.

Really, it doesn't matter. The event is probably already completed and ready to deploy.
Yeah they may already be added anyway, I was just requesting it to be added in case its not in the event this year

If there's no challenge at all then what's the point? Just have a level-up scroll in game shop for gg

It's meant to be a game to be played, if there's zero 'frustration' or 'challenge' then people want be entertained by it

If you're getting frozen too much then either increase the resistance on your kit or take an smaller lures

Back