Guild store Suggestion | The Legend of Mir

Guild store Suggestion

azze

Possible to make a guild store tab so when we're on guild hunts we can store shit in sz's like guild recall sets/teles/ rare items etc and have only leaders being able to use it or Co's

gd idea tbh , could see alot of potential problems probs why its not in already, but sick idea none the less

Possible to make a guild store tab so when we're on guild hunts we can store shit in sz's like guild recall sets/teles/ rare items etc and have only leaders being able to use it or Co's

Apoc had it. Was pretty faultless. Worked great. Memebrs could see what’s in guild store but only leaders or people with permissions could withdraw stuff and the withdrawal log showed exactly who’s taken wot at wot time.

............. this can work if the guild leader's trust who can have them but in this case the GM'S will have to do all that work into game agen with rank-2 in guild menu but make it rank-3 for who can be trust players of guild players

rank 1 aka guild leaders .... rank 2 can buy sheilds and kick people

....... i can trust my rank 2s to keep the guild running but not 100% with my kit like recall and telport ring maybe

just make a new rank :)

............. this can work if the guild leader's trust who can have them but in this case the GM'S will have to do all that work into game agen with rank-2 in guild menu but make it rank-3 for who can be trust players of guild players

rank 1 aka guild leaders .... rank 2 can buy sheilds and kick people

....... i can trust my rank 2s to keep the guild running but not 100% with my kit like recall and telport ring maybe

just make a new rank :)

Ur shut doesn’t have to o in guild store, u got ur own store, but items u don’t need essences designs stones etc shit like that...and leaders /rank-2 can manage it

The guild store is a good idea shame you ll need some more recall bits after last night before you get the guild store ��

Back