Guild Page GG | The Legend of Mir

Guild Page GG

Doza

Newby
Scorp could you add function that would allow guild leaders to buy items from Game shop using the donated GG so we can get items to help our members and a page to track who makes donation of both gold and GG

we have gg that has been donated but unable to use anywhere this could go to lower players we help to lvl and ability to get recall sets training pots and buffs etc etc

It was intended for a larger feature but other things got in the way. We considered the shields may cost GameGold but that was decided against. I am not sure what will happen now with the feature. It should be disabled really to prevent those accidents

still think a way of tracking donations from members would be cool kick some of the slackers make a more stable guild

still think a way of tracking donations from members would be cool kick some of the slackers make a more stable guild

Does someone who doesnt donate make them a less efficent member then someone who does donate?
Example... someone may lead hunts, give items to members but someone who donates some gold is better?

Does someone who doesnt donate make them a less efficent member then someone who does donate?
Example... someone may lead hunts, give items to members but someone who donates some gold is better?

Agree with this. To be honest and don't think I have ever donated but anything I get from hunts is always offered to guildies right away for either Free / whatever they can afford to pay if its an expensive item and I am trying to save towards something that will help my guild on hunts such as HP / MP regen buff skills. I wouldn't say that makes me a slacker but definitely contributing towards strengthening the guild in my own small way.

On the dontated GG point - I never knew that feature was broke and we have around 20 or so sitting in our guild. Could there not just be a withdraw feature added?

Last edited:
Agree with this. To be honest and don't think I have ever donated but anything I get from hunts is always offered to guildies right away for either Free / whatever they can afford to pay if its an expensive item and I am trying to save towards something that will help my guild on hunts such as HP / MP regen buff skills. I wouldn't say that makes me a slacker but definitely contributing towards strengthening the guild in my own small way.

On the dontated GG point - I never knew that feature was broke and we have around 20 or so sitting in our guild. Could there not just be a withdraw feature added?

Well, it dont need to be whos better or not. Everyone decide themself what they think is more importent realy.. and the guild that you play in, for example, may not think the same as other guilds about what is important. Tons of different situations and scenarios. I dont see any problem if we would be able to see who has donate what amount. I bet everyone in guild know what people do or not do what comes to give items and such to lower lvls or them that needs it. Just not relevant issue tbh :encouragement:

I don't think the feature is a bad idea and have no issues with the feature being implemented. My issue was simply questioning if someone was a slacker for not donating

Back