Bug Report - Glitching on entry to arena | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Glitching on entry to arena

v00d00d

This has happened to a few people I know now and literally just happened to me about 5 minutes ago

So I spend all day collecting materials and pots etc for arena as do the rest of my guild, then as soon as I get inside I was unable to attack any mobs what so ever, if I was to click them my char would target the mob and run towards it but not actually attack it, resulting in me having to log out (it actually made me not want to play tonight now as a result)

Could the arena maybe not have a change to allow for re entry just once per char..? Or something of the like..?

The reason I’m asking is because it’s not uncommon for people to lag out or something happen and them being left out of the rest of the hunt as a result (no one really wants to spend 2 hours solo hunting whilst the rest of their guild is having fun)

Or failing that could you try and fix said glitch..?

not to mention a second member who was in arena staging area, stripped and carrying nothing wasnt able to port in due to another bug...

I wouldn't say it's a common bug, but it's common enough to be a problem and is certainly a day-ruiner when it does happen. As someone who's done arena almost every week for the past few years, I can think of maybe 2 or 3 times this has happened to me. It really kills the vibe and your day is wasted which is a real shame

Around not being able to enter at all from ste staging area. Is it possible there was something being carried but couldn't be seen because bag needed reloading? Or pets were out? That's caught quite a few people out before

Around not being able to enter at all from ste staging area. Is it possible there was something being carried but couldn't be seen because bag needed reloading? Or pets were out? That's caught quite a few people out before
We got them to try reloading bag etc mate but no joy

This has happened to me before on standard hunts, so it's not just an arena bug but a warrior bug. The only thing that has worked for me is logging.

I agree its a warrior bug and not confined to the Arena, never happened on my Wiz or Tao, only way to resolve is to logout and shut game down and relaunch.

EDIT: - probably more a melee attack bug than just warrior?

Last edited:
@Scorpian can you have a look into this please mate..? Or possibly make it so the arena can be re entered like other guild activities..? At least until a fix is found for the bug..?

Back