Help Request - Game Dead | The Legend of Mir

Help Request Game Dead

960p69

Newby
Hi GMs
Game goin dead need event or something good
And remove bound items please also this year we didn’t see many events 1more thing other Slye items like brace ring boot belt need upgrade cos thy same shit as Celes and zuma shadow and hobgoblin better thn thm
Thank you

Game is plenty active. The only ones saying it's dead are the ones who live for pk and are blind to all the other stuff you could do, because everyone got so sick of trashy pkers and thieves so learned how to avoid them. Now you cry that there's nobody left to pk... Good logic

Also Ely is way better than cele, except boots could do with a boost, and MP on wiz arm isn't much use would rather have HP

Didn't see many events this year? Events been exactly the same as last year so not sure where that logic is coming from

Aside from the exchange rates of gold bars dropping to 18gg, the game is OK from my perspective. I'm 144, 140 and 128 climbing those ranks and EndGame is active and hunting regularly.
I think maybe it's dead for you because your friends are inactive but if you have a shake up or focus your efforts elsewhere like helping new players; and don't get me wrong it's hard because only 1 in 3 will stick around but it's about perseverance and just enjoying the journey.

If you don't have the firepower for the latest content or bosses then you have to find a new way of rebuilding instead of demanding change or events that only realistically draws people back for 2 to 4 weeks

Agree server isn't dead there is loads of people hunting levelling etc. Loads of bosses being killed, 6 teams this week in Arena challenge RDD and BDD hunts being done. Like previous people have said same usual events with Halloween and Christmas coming very soon just there not advertised as they usually would be on boards in BW.

The reason gold bars are down to 18gg is because Butcha has started stall wars again lol and keeps clearing both mine and jeffros stalls and I refuse to sell gold bars for 22 when people are unfairly have to pay Butcha's inflated prices. I always made sure if item prices were low then gold bar price went up. If item price is high then gold bar price is low and if he keeps on it will probably drop more. TBH Butcha my best customer made loads of gold of him just need to sell it. Can't believe he keeps buying his own stock back at a increased price but hey i'm not complaining like I say he's my best customer. But every time he clears the stalls he jacks the prices up further. So we just restock at his increased price and he buys again.

Other than that game is just ticking along as it usually does at this time of year.

Game is plenty active. The only ones saying it's dead are the ones who live for pk and are blind to all the other stuff you could do, because everyone got so sick of trashy pkers and thieves so learned how to avoid them. Now you cry that there's nobody left to pk... Good logic

Also Ely is way better than cele, except boots could do with a boost, and MP on wiz arm isn't much use would rather have HP

Didn't see many events this year? Events been exactly the same as last year so not sure where that logic is coming from
Comon brain less zade com out of sz thn say trashy pkers thank for you got money pay for greedy and pk is trash Andy pk ain’t part of game I am brokening any rules only doom and few ppl active

Agree server isn't dead there is loads of people hunting levelling etc. Loads of bosses being killed, 6 teams this week in Arena challenge RDD and BDD hunts being done. Like previous people have said same usual events with Halloween and Christmas coming very soon just there not advertised as they usually would be on boards in BW.

The reason gold bars are down to 18gg is because Butcha has started stall wars again lol and keeps clearing both mine and jeffros stalls and I refuse to sell gold bars for 22 when people are unfairly have to pay Butcha's inflated prices. I always made sure if item prices were low then gold bar price went up. If item price is high then gold bar price is low and if he keeps on it will probably drop more. TBH Butcha my best customer made loads of gold of him just need to sell it. Can't believe he keeps buying his own stock back at a increased price but hey i'm not complaining like I say he's my best customer. But every time he clears the stalls he jacks the prices up further. So we just restock at his increased price and he buys again.

Other than that game is just ticking along as it usually does at this time of year.
Didn’t know about the butcha is Gm also he can Gigi price and down

Aside from the exchange rates of gold bars dropping to 18gg, the game is OK from my perspective. I'm 144, 140 and 128 climbing those ranks and EndGame is active and hunting regularly.
I think maybe it's dead for you because your friends are inactive but if you have a shake up or focus your efforts elsewhere like helping new players; and don't get me wrong it's hard because only 1 in 3 will stick around but it's about perseverance and just enjoying the journey.

If you don't have the firepower for the latest content or bosses then you have to find a new way of rebuilding instead of demanding change or events that only realistically draws people back for 2 to 4 weeks
Don’t mention ur char name ere zade guild you and endgame gone ended

Comon brain less zade com out of sz thn say trashy pkers thank for you got money pay for greedy and pk is trash Andy pk ain’t part of game I am brokening any rules only doom and few ppl active
I have no idea what you're even trying to say there lol. It seems like you might be trying to bait me into a fight or something. Not interested, thanks. I fight when it suits me, not when it suits you.

In fact there has been fewer events this year than in last few years . we didnt have chinese new year event , we didnt have mid summer event (august bank holiday ) also we had no new intro event like we had for skills etc , In fact this year its been very very quite on event front , so I can see why people say its a bit boring , events provide a good top up for souls , mythics for crushing for upgrades plus some nice gear additions and there always the extra exp benfits for lower levels or alts .....
I think I know why there been a lack of events and that is to keep leveling in check so as not to require developers to make new content every few months , as for bound items there has been no new items drop only the sub 180 ones that where out at the start and they drop not so often now or the quality and level is low that most people have out grown them or have built there kits already for thier needs etc .
We have Halloween soon but maybe we get things like lvl4 skills etc beforehand , guess only devs know .........

Don't know why you're attacking zade when he's giving you all this information - he proved you wrong in a respectful manner, in fact everyone did.

And also no need to be salty and abusive.
If you can't handle being proven wrong then don't open a thread next time claiming that the game is dead when it's clearly not.

Don't know why you're attacking zade when he's giving you all this information - he proved you wrong in a respectful manner, in fact everyone did.

And also no need to be salty and abusive.
If you can't handle being proven wrong then don't open a thread next time claiming that the game is dead when it's clearly not.
Just ignore the trolls bud

Back