Forums freeze, white page etc | The Legend of Mir

Forums freeze, white page etc

Mustafa13

Hi, since a week ago the forums haven't been working well for me I don't know why. Both servers are running fine at good internet speeds.

Whenever I open the forum I mostly get white blank pages, or it does load but super super slow and eventually disconnects. I've tried many ways to fix this I went on microsoft edge and viewed the forums as guest worked smooth and fine, then i tried logging on and everything messed up again, lag etc freezes no clue why tbh.

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please let me know, thanks1666735761183.png

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://(removed for privacy): System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://(removed for privacy): System error: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

are the errors that pop up on the server error log
and also core-compiled.js?_v=((removed for privacy)) PHP:

Btw I removed some code that both of them had cause i fear they maybe something related to my login details or something i dont want to get hacked

are the errors that pop up on the server error log
and also core-compiled.js?_v=((removed for privacy)) PHP:

Btw I removed some code that both of them had cause i fear they maybe something related to my login details or something i dont want to get hacked
btw the js file path you listed core-compiled.js?v=24e6ff23 the part after the parameter is just a unique parameter that specifies the file version to prevent mismatches being cached, there's no private data there

The first part you state chrome-extension://(removed for privacy) the bit you removed will identify the specific chrome extension that is reporting the error, but the error itself "blocked by client" seems like something that might be triggered by some ad blocker or something

I've removed all extensions, the odd thing is if i go on incognito and open the forums it runs smoothly but as soon as i log in it messes up and becomes really slow freezes and white page, i cannot solve this unfortunately.

I've removed all extensions, the odd thing is if i go on incognito and open the forums it runs smoothly but as soon as i log in it messes up and becomes really slow freezes and white page, i cannot solve this unfortunately.
The error you are getting is that your browser is stopping the connection. So something is causing it at your end. Tried a different browser? Tried reinstalling browser?

Tried that, and used 3 different wifi's and used a different laptop.

I dont know what to do honestly as the issue only happens when i login to the forums so annoying i had to wait 1 hour for this page to load so i could read your reply.

it may be because im not in the UK currently, maybe a location issue im not sure tbh forums has always ran fine for me even when i was on vacations in North Africa

Ok this is fucked up, I went on incognito mode and opened forums (didn't log on) I could view the forums perfectly fine with 0 issues.
Literally no problems at all. I then logged on to my account (Mustafa13) then the whole forum just changed... it became white screen lag errors popping up in console and pretty much everything that I have said/shown on this forum.

So I tried something new, I opened a new incognito tab logged into my other account and guess what? It works perfectly fine no problems at all no white screen no lag nothing, the issue seems to be with my main account itself, Mustafa13 I don't know what has happened to it, I would really appreciate some help @Scorpian .

This is really weird experience for me as my brain works logically I fail to understand why only this account is facing the issue it's really frustrating and I would like to change my password but the forums will not load if I am logged on.

Back