Fine Grinding Oils | The Legend of Mir

Fine Grinding Oils

The market for these seems to me to be slightly flooded right now as a lot are dropping and there are 10 pages in AH full of them that no one seems to be buying or using. Do pure gem drops even drop at a rate that can make it viable to try to sell these oils to other players or keep for yourself?

Rather than have be stuck with so many, why not make them like bene oils that can be sold to the Trader for 5k each...can't even sell the ones i have for 25k each lol.

The market for these seems to me to be slightly flooded right now as a lot are dropping and there are 10 pages in AH full of them that no one seems to be buying or using. Do pure gem drops even drop at a rate that can make it viable to try to sell these oils to other players or keep for yourself?

Rather than have be stuck with so many, why not make them like bene oils that can be sold to the Trader for 5k each...can't even sell the ones i have for 25k each lol.

People useAH as a second storage.

Yep, sounds like there needs to be a change of fee for the AH

Please remove the 10 page limit when searching. If I was the kind of person who wanted to fuck the market, I could easily spot that everyone is selling item X at 50k and decide to put 10 pages of them up at 200k so no buyers can see the cheaper ones and have to buy mine

Please remove the 10 page limit when searching. If I was the kind of person who wanted to fuck the market, I could easily spot that everyone is selling item X at 50k and decide to put 10 pages of them up at 200k so no buyers can see the cheaper ones and have to buy mine

Some1 already does this with lichens on war nights lol

Wow Wow WOW!!!! no dont change the free like damm how can i make money in place like blue dragon place and red dragon place none pk place were we can use AH i would store all there untill i leave and make at lest 5mil from my bag and AH and lose 50k per 50 items on ah just to add them in just so i can make gold on a hunt And if u add more pay to place in ah most people will just make more stalls as it will be free and it will mess the towns up and no 1 will walk about .....

Well then your all retards, there's a way to see more than ten pages just takes time to look through them all

Well then your all retards, there's a way to see more than ten pages just takes time to look through them all

Absolutely no need for the insults, everyone knows you can just scroll through pages endlessly, but as I very clearly said, SEARCHES are limited to 10 pages. If you have time to spend clicking through to page 8136 to save 100k on a grinding oil by all means do so, but nobody else is going to bother with that. Who are you ingame?

Just allow more pages to be viewed than 10 on one item.
Yes you can go through page by page but you would be there for a very long time with things like potions etc trying to find cheaper than the scammers.

Back