Farmer Quest ( Possible Bug? ) | The Legend of Mir

Farmer Quest ( Possible Bug? )

Mustafa13

Hello does anyone know how to complete the farmers Akara's Student quest on project 69?

Its on Heroes Legacy storyline, page 2, the quest says:

"Akara is the alchemy master in Mir, making powerful potions with cocktails of mysterious flowers and special ingredients is her speciality. She can teach you many things, if you learn level 3 alchemy skills and level 3 chant i will reward you."

Akara NPC is found at Past Bichon 129:143, it has no interactions with the player except:
"Buy Drug" , "Sell Drug", "exit", for further information it sells Exp Soups (s - XL) and stat pots (mc,sc,dc) (xs-m)

I've tried everything man, and im really frustrated now.

This is my final quest in game so i'd appreciate it if anyone helped me out, I think this quest is bugged as the akara npc has no talk interaction or quest interaction and basically does nothing?

Been almost a month now, and still no reply and not also for this post but for everything else to do with "Project 69".

@Scorpian:

What's up with p69 lately, you have been ignoring feedback posts, bug reports and almost everything to do with server m8.(and not just from me but from everyone).
Honestly server has gone to shit now and its really messed up, you wouldn't know a thing about it as you don't even spend time on it, the old lvl 120 grand items are still dropping as super rares from highest bosses in game like nagalord,mount,iku,palacelord this really shows how outdated the bosses and their drops are, got the same shit dropping from 10 years ago, and the same bosses. server is like 20 years behind the players and their current gears, note: this is just ONE of the current massive issues in game.
Playing as a 182 warrior with garbage gear, I feel like I do not belong in this "dimension", Or as if I'm a Time Traveller and came back from the future to just 1 shot all the bosses for fun. I'm simply too OP for the bosses on this server... I can solo everything and so fast, clear whole server under 20mins. But boss drops are really awful, most players quit because they somehow got changed.

Every feedback or every bug report I send to you regarding this server is always ignored, and not just me but for everyone.
As a player who spends around 10 hours daily on the server, I feel really upset about this, there are many wrong things going on the server at the moment which I'm sure if you actually spent any time on the server you'd would have changed it without any doubts.

Feel pretty much like an idiot writing this post, as I just know its going to get ignored by @Scorpian again, pretty damn usual.
You give the same treatment to anyone who plays the server, pretty much explains why I'm the only actual player playing atm.
Honestly I'm the one of the remaining few (4) who have patience on this server, everyone else has quit.
And I haven't quit because I still believe in you scorpian, I truly believe you can make a change, and it will cost you nothing man..

You currently have lost most of the usercount on p69 but i have good news, i can help you bring back most of them:
Just read the feedback and bug reports and let it sink in, and F.I.X pretty simple,

Or just #BringBackWardaToP69 cause he actually cared about the server and communicated with the players in game, you know I have been playing here 4 years and not once have I seen you or spoken to you in game, and this is not due to inactivity I'm on game 10 hours a day.

I just hope my words find someway into your head, and you make a change.

Current chance of Scorpian replying to this post or any feedback about Project69 posted since last content update is: 0.025%
Current chance of this post getting ignored: 99.99%.

But man I really hope GM replies to this post, I spent 1 hour perfecting it, just reply with anything , idc if u even insult me cause that's still counted as a reply. which means you read it and actually cared about it enough to reply, which is what i think is a HUGE improvement for your lack of communication and or replying to anything (in project69)

P.S Zad please do not reply to this post, its a private one meant for Andy Scorpian but I sent it here, because he does not check/read emails regarding the server Project 69.

Hello does anyone know how to complete the farmers Akara's Student quest on project 69?

Its on Heroes Legacy storyline, page 2, the quest says:

"Akara is the alchemy master in Mir, making powerful potions with cocktails of mysterious flowers and special ingredients is her speciality. She can teach you many things, if you learn level 3 alchemy skills and level 3 chant i will reward you."

Akara NPC is found at Past Bichon 129:143, it has no interactions with the player except:
"Buy Drug" , "Sell Drug", "exit", for further information it sells Exp Soups (s - XL) and stat pots (mc,sc,dc) (xs-m)

I've tried everything man, and im really frustrated now.

This is my final quest in game so i'd appreciate it if anyone helped me out, I think this quest is bugged as the akara npc has no talk interaction or quest interaction and basically does nothing?

I vaguely remember you needing to have a certain set of items on you for the prompt to appear but I can't remember off the top of my head without checking. We'll take a look into it at some point, thanks for reporting.

Back