FAO scorp | The Legend of Mir

FAO scorp

marcus78

For some reason the out button is not working, all client all upto date and even re-downloaded it.
For me to come out of game i need to click the full X button then come back in to select whatever char i need or want or reset rev.

Thanks

Box comes up and says you want to exit game you clcik yes but then disapears and you back in game

I will try some things. Have you got windows up to date? All sound drivers up to date?

I will try some things. Have you got windows up to date? All sound drivers up to date?

I have heard reports of others with this same problem (Via and XxTRAMAXxX) at first I couldn’t see why this is a major problem but then via reminded me he constantly needs to reset he’s Rev ring and not being able to relog makes it a huge pain. Alt+x doesn’t work for them either

Hey bud, try pm xxramaxx he had same problem and already fixed it, the fella suffered without log out feature for sometime and has decided to quit the game lol, he just said problem was due to his comp and he fixed his comp, not sure what he fixed tho, he can do relog now

Hey bud, try pm xxramaxx he had same problem and already fixed it, the fella suffered without log out feature for sometime and has decided to quit the game lol, he just said problem was due to his comp and he fixed his comp, not sure what he fixed tho, he can do relog now

Ok bud il try ty

Back