Evil Centipede V2.0? | The Legend of Mir

Evil Centipede V2.0?

Surely easier to upgrade all the old caves people enjoy and aren't used by anyone at the moment ? I enjoyed the crystalline ice place alot at lower levels, maybe something similar for a new cave.

Please look into updating Past Bichon and Naga Ruins (1 day we hope for the big open area ha ha).
Are these areas used at all now? maybe add to the nice collection of GP caves/areas.

Please look into updating Past Bichon and Naga Ruins (1 day we hope for the big open area ha ha).
Are these areas used at all now? maybe add to the nice collection of GP caves/areas.

Very rarely see anyone in past bichon, but naga ruins seem quite popular with levels 110 - 130

Very rarely see anyone in past bichon, but naga ruins seem quite popular with levels 110 - 130

Past bichon is soooo Epic area for me.. might be the one area that was closest to my heart about 17 years ago or so.. I would spend all ny time there if New impromev area is realised:))

Quite a dull boss unless you are a warrior

Maybe you can balance it by spawing mobs that only wizards or taoists can handle while warrior smashes EC. so maybe mobs gets lured to where EC is and then wiz or taoist busy keeping them at bay... i dunno im sure you can programme it somehow..

Was only thinking about bug cave the other day, Pre 1.4 on euro was a proper grind levelling in BC brings back memories. Would love to see a revamped Bugcave maybe like the blue/red dragon caves? doesn't have to be a evil centi for main boss maybe make evil centi's one of the sub bosses, they can pop up all over?

The BugCave "maps" are so extensive (personally think they among the best maps in mir and they not being utilised really on arcadia) they would make a good group levelling cave with hordes and hordes of bugs.

Zuma Temple 2.0 would be better, 5floors + maze + 3 more floors then KR, ZT guild hunts were epic and used to take 3hours just to get to KR. I know we have a sort of ZT but just not the same as its former euro glory.

Zuma Temple 2.0 would be better, 5floors + maze + 3 more floors then KR, ZT guild hunts were epic and used to take 3hours just to get to KR. I know we have a sort of ZT but just not the same as its former euro glory.

Yeah, 3 hours realy not my style. i got three little naga brutes at home full time work + a Naga Lord at home.

Only a handfull of players that have time to do that and that makes it a boss and cave witch only a handfull will get drops from.

But i agree.. Euro mir ZT hunts was awsome! 15 years + ago when i was a kid and got all the time in world :pig::pig:

Back