Event Pets | The Legend of Mir

Event Pets

THEFMTT

Lets be honest they are poor. I agree they are good for boss etc to at least take the first hit but wtf ?

If the GM is not going to improve them, the at least let them have the ability to level up ?

Peace

Lets be honest they are poor. I agree they are good for boss etc to at least take the first hit but wtf ?

If the GM is not going to improve them, the at least let them have the ability to level up ?

Peace
are you referring to permanent arcamon like frosttiger? or temp ones like pumpkin or dragons?

Permanent like Frost, Troll and Wolf etc..

Just seems harsh that I see wizards running around with max level pets that are actually useful.

I leveled a Troll up with nothing but Intelligence and like stated it a handy pet but try go leveling with it it's just useless dies instantly in any sort of lure.

Permanent like Frost, Troll and Wolf etc..

Just seems harsh that I see wizards running around with max level pets that are actually useful.

I leveled a Troll up with nothing but Intelligence and like stated it a handy pet but try go leveling with it it's just useless dies instantly in any sort of lure.

I asked something similar a while back

maxiburn

Active Member​

With the new food crafting I have been levelling up my arcamon, they are all over 180 now. I noticed tonight they are still so so squishy and it got me thinking. Could we have the option to kit them? Either with old player kit or new arcamon specific items? My dragonkhazard has only 300 ac and amc I would love to see it take more than two hits from mobs before death.

Quote Reply
Report Edit
Reactions:zad48231

[IMG alt="Scorpian"]https://www.thelegendofmir.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/1.jpg?1692176014[/IMG]

Scorpian

Administrator​

Staff member
It's a nice idea but I worry about balancing it all.. in hindsight, Arcamon should have probably been very basic and all similar stats so it was more of a skin choice than based on power/utility!

The arcamons were nerfed a while back because of pvp/pk reasons. I dont foresee them ever gaining more power.

If I recall the story correctly, someone leveled a yim with nothing but large intelligence food and its poison was stronger than a 190 tao in max kit or some such.

The frost trolls aoe freeze/damage would absolutely tilt wall wars to whoever had the most trolls.

etc....

The list goes on. It's about game balance and some of these pets would be way way way overtuned if their damage was buffed.

The arcamons were nerfed a while back because of pvp/pk reasons. I dont foresee them ever gaining more power.

If I recall the story correctly, someone leveled a yim with nothing but large intelligence food and its poison was stronger than a 190 tao in max kit or some such.

The frost trolls aoe freeze/damage would absolutely tilt wall wars to whoever had the most trolls.

etc....

The list goes on. It's about game balance and some of these pets would be way way way overtuned if their damage was buffed.
It's Vic that has the crazy yim, I can't speak for it's comparison to a tao, but certainly against my wiz, his yim does more damage than he does himself hehe

You're correct about the nerfing of Xmas pets, tigers are still widely used even after the nerf

These pets, in fact most arcamon, won't survive more than a couple of hits against anything significant. They aren't really designed to be tanks, they are all about the special abilities, freeze, para, poison, fireburn etc. that are longer lasting

Back