Event Pets!!! | The Legend of Mir

Event Pets!!!

sorroco

Sir Andy any chance we could keep those pets permanently? Or to make it interesting if pet Live goes to 0 make it disintegrated this way players will be determined to watch the Lives :). Unless some one has a better suggestions apart from it vanishing end of month lol

I don't think its a good idea to keep them permanently, however I do think you should keep the pet but not be able to use it again until next year.

There's nothing fun about leveling pets in my opinion, having to do it again next year because your pet this year disappeared is boring.

please no, i love my drake but i dont love everyone elses :p
c7nt!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think its a good idea to keep them permanently, however I do think you should keep the pet but not be able to use it again until next year.

There's nothing fun about leveling pets in my opinion, having to do it again next year because your pet this year disappeared is boring.
pretty decent suggestion m8.

My unpopular opinion is that it's fine as it is.

Levelling pets is boring but the steroids with discount to 4gg are too tempting, good little earner for Andy, and fair play he deserves it.

Also the stats of mobs and pets will both likely be higher next year, so it's right that anyone who has one has deserved it by killing the mobs suited to that level.

Keeping them all year round is a big no, they are massively over powered and would completely change the balance of the game.

There's only 4 days left of them and I'm still trying to lvl my drake up lol only got it to 95 so far , hopefully manage to get it to 110 tonight to evolve into Drake :)

There's only 4 days left of them and I'm still trying to lvl my drake up lol only got it to 95 so far , hopefully manage to get it to 110 tonight to evolve into Drake :)

Just buy some steroids from shop, usually 5gg I think they are reduced to 4gg atm during event. You'll need about 20 of them to get from 95 to 110

Good idea but don't want my pet getting roid rage and going on a PK spree lol , probaly buy them once it goes onto XL food

Didn't realise steroids reset it's hunger I thought u were talking about the muscle food , used the roids lastnight n got it to evolve into drake , so I'll take him a spin tonight n hopefully it was worth my while

Back