ETA On New Zones? | The Legend of Mir

ETA On New Zones?

2dark_2teh1

Easter event was fun, but most of us are really looking forward to the new PB loki and troll areas, also level cap raise.

Can we get an Eta on this? Weeks? Months?

Thanks.

Expecting to have a lot of the new content released in the Summer update June/July time hopefully. Keep an eye on social media for updates and anyone subscribed for the newsletter will receive information on any upcoming releases.

While we wait for this next mir upgrade, i reckon it would be nice for us high lvl players if the first few higher floors of premium caves like ice temple and rdd can be accessed without the need to kill the entire floor or the need for more than 1 player and also make them give some good exp rather than the usual 2-50k for lvl 160's

While we wait for this next mir upgrade, i reckon it would be nice for us high lvl players if the first few higher floors of premium caves like ice temple and rdd can be accessed without the need to kill the entire floor or the need for more than 1 player and also make them give some good exp rather than the usual 2-50k for lvl 160's

haha come on, the update is soon here. You guys always want more tbh. What i know you guys already have perks as top lvls ? :cower:

lol i agree with king just move on to the different floor for better drops just killing the bosses i think you should have to work for them bosses

I would love another dungeon or two how like rdd or blue is, giving more variety of dungeons and more guilds to access these dungeons createing a fairer opotunity for all.

I know I'm nagging but we really need something to hunt that can drop cele items and new books, there really isn't any reason to log on these days until the summer update.

Nagalord is killed pretty much on spawn and rarely drops, Lord of the dead is so random when it spawns and isn't often enough. Rdd and ice temple require lots of time and people.

I'd rather not take a break until summer but I don't see an alternative. Burn out is inevitable at this rate.

NagaLord n mobs in city f4 defo need to drop more , its camped so much n barely seen a rare drop books are non existent ! Please up the rates to tie us over till the summer patch :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also maybe have a look into the NagaElite's they are so strong and seem to drop really bad compared to how strong they are?

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe add 158 items to biles files ? :)

Naga elites don't even give guild points / game points lol, and they're not possible to kill unless your a tao/wiz, goodluck on war.

Back