Easter Event wish list …… | The Legend of Mir

Easter Event wish list ……

Gritt

Hi Scorps ,
You are probably preparing for the Easter Event this month so I thought I would be a bit cheeky and ask you to consider the following …..
More spawning totems to allow more to access this …..
more accurate level based drops in the gg cave (unlike Xmas where had lvl 170 items drop when I was 190 )Larger size of runes if all but rarer …
A wider spread of Game Shop items even if they sparse ( incentivise us Tele Ring IceDrake Necklace etc)
If generic map then Level portals after the Maze based on every 10 levels eg 170 180 190 mobs of approximately the exp and level for that portal …
if level based maps 170 180 190
Basically please don’t do 180 upwards ………
Be nice to have a Guild map bit like epic cave to clear every 12/24hrs with maybe that fire drake boss in it for egg quest …..

All of the above is based on previous Easter’s but who knows maybe you got something new and exciting waiting for us …..
Peace n Kebabs

Last edited:
I think totems would help those of a lower level, but wouldn't do much for higher levels without a level cap rise? Would be nice if the usual mir twats couldn't hog them, not quite sure how that could be achieved tho.

It would be nice to see the rune situation sorted, just add a whole new cohort of mobs to xs drops?

People seem pretty ummm...ambivalent (I am being kind) to MIR at the moment, a good opportunity for Andy to bring back some passion into the game.

I've thought of Easter as my fave event for a while, probably since I spent 24/7 in KR in the 2020 Easter event as had absolutely nothing else to do during lockdown haha, fond memories to look back on!

There's lots of improvements to be had, and they've been well described above, but I'm also kinda hoping that Scorp is working behind the scenes on some massive new update and wouldn't want work on the event to be detrimental to that. I'm sure he will figure out the best mix for us.

As Dote correctly says, there is a lot of ambivalence towards the game recently, we need a reason to keep the addiction going!

Yeah same as Gritt really. Would love to see a guild map and 180+ 190+. Don't think a cap rise should happen @ Easter as discussed in another thread. But basically it should be after Easter event.

Back