DragonfireShield | The Legend of Mir

DragonfireShield

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but twice in a row today my shield dropped prematurely while I was killing an Ice Pillar

Before I killed the first one I checked shield and it had approx 4 mins left, cast inferno (which only lasts 75 seconds) and started killing the pillar, my shield went down before my inferno was done. I thought that was strange and second guessed myself thinking maybe I'd misread the time on shield so tried another pillar...

This time I made sure shield had plenty time left (22 mins) and started killing pillar, again when pillar was at 10% HP my shield went down and should have still had 20 minutes left.

Can someone please confirm if this is intentional behaviour (if it is then I'm cool with that, adds a twist to killing those things cos they do sting!) or if it is a bug.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but twice in a row today my shield dropped prematurely while I was killing an Ice Pillar

Before I killed the first one I checked shield and it had approx 4 mins left, cast inferno (which only lasts 75 seconds) and started killing the pillar, my shield went down before my inferno was done. I thought that was strange and second guessed myself thinking maybe I'd misread the time on shield so tried another pillar...

This time I made sure shield had plenty time left (22 mins) and started killing pillar, again when pillar was at 10% HP my shield went down and should have still had 20 minutes left.

Can someone please confirm if this is intentional behaviour (if it is then I'm cool with that, adds a twist to killing those things cos they do sting!) or if it is a bug.

Thanks

You do know it goes down every hit? Couple of seconds a hit I think not sure exactly

I'd actually never noticed that. I'll go check that out. Does make sense though good call. Yay I love a learning day :D

EverydayS a scool day eh lol

Yeh you not notice that your 3 min Sheild drops within 10 secs in a mass lure in crystal lol

EverydayS a scool day eh lol

Yeh you not notice that your 3 min Sheild drops within 10 secs in a mass lure in crystal lol

A fresh cast of mine is 22 mins and I usually recast it if it drops below 10 mins just so I don't forget, never really thought about the time tbh. The ice pillars absolutely cain it though

A fresh cast of mine is 22 mins and I usually recast it if it drops below 10 mins just so I don't forget, never really thought about the time tbh. The ice pillars absolutely cain it though

Yours recast? Mine doesn't let me! Hacks!

Back