Feature Request - Demon souls across account | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Demon souls across account

deanplex

Newby
I been wondering if it's a good idea or even possible to have all character demon souls accumulated into one pool across the account. And can spent in caves/new shop from any character of the same account.

Or would this be open to being exploited in some way.

Curious on other players thoughts.

Will not distribute fairly. I could make an OP noob and go collecting DS from low level blues/champ/sub/boss bcz my main char doesn’t have enough DS and it will take me triple the amount time collecting 1/3 amount of DS vs my op noob. So nah bad idea, game needs be challenging in order for it to keep going.

Will not distribute fairly. I could make an OP noob and go collecting DS from low level blues/champ/sub/boss bcz my main char doesn’t have enough DS and it will take me triple the amount time collecting 1/3 amount of DS vs my op noob. So nah bad idea, game needs be challenging in order for it to keep going.
I assumed what you just said would be how that could get exploited and thus not being possible to implement. Was just something that popped into my head so I thought I'd ask the question lol

I assumed what you just said would be how that could get exploited and thus not being possible to implement. Was just something that popped into my head so I thought I'd ask the question lol
Yea easy exploit. But what could possibly be interesting to make one of the moon events with double supers to give double DS.

Back