Dear gamemaster | The Legend of Mir

Dear gamemaster

hello AkumaGuts here , just concerned on why lion roar is so hard to get in game ? havent seen once since i started can i get info on who drops so maybe i can farm it ? or by chance can it be added to game via book shop or game shop . please get back to me asap thanks

I believe that skill is a Quest related not 100% sure as it’s been very long time but most likely it’s some sort of quest where you have to get all these missing pieces in order to make the book. Correct me if wrong

I believe that skill is a Quest related not 100% sure as it’s been very long time but most likely it’s some sort of quest where you have to get all these missing pieces in order to make the book. Correct me if wrong

You're thinking of entrapment

LionRoar used to be in BW book shop for 9 mill. Seems to not be there any more though. Honestly I've never seen it drop. Be nice if GM could even confirm that it's in drop files somewhere

Shouldn't be too difficult to get like the others, maybe camp the boss in Svaltus Cave or Fox Temple

Also never seen this spell even for sale. I have every other spell except lion roar and slice. If I saw one for sale I’d definitely buy it but I look everyday and none for sale

Back