Curse in pvp | The Legend of Mir

Curse in pvp

brandon77

Curse realllllllly needs to be looked at in a pvp aspect, maybe make it a reduced effect like repent having my ac/amc drop from 800+ to below 200 in pk is absolutely ridiculous and makes a fight completely pointless if no tao is around to constantly puri since the cooldown on Curse is only like 5 secs? also im not sure if PR helps againgt curse as even with an antidote which gives 200% PR i still get insta cursed every time

100% this. Curse has ruined the war side of things. Make it pve only 👌
If you make it PVE only then how can you kill as a Tao a Bubble wiz life leeching or Warrior with 13k HP and High Agility etc , I agree it needs to be lowered in PVP but removing completely will result in Taos not even bothering or be needed in wars , maybe what should be looked to is reducing the effects on Curse on players and not allowing it to stack with repent thus only 1 active minus spell can be applied no layering etc.
Another thought would be to have a WAR Amulet that reduces the effect of Curse by 50% but adds 5%SA any other Amulet is nulled when in a WAR Zone and Cusre is deactivated when in a WAR Zone ...... unless wearing WAR Amulet....
Example
Amulet of War
SC30-50
SA 5%
Enables Lower Curse (-50% Effect) In War Zones

If you make it PVE only then how can you kill as a Tao a Bubble wiz life leeching or Warrior with 13k HP and High Agility etc , I agree it needs to be lowered in PVP but removing completely will result in Taos not even bothering or be needed in wars , maybe what should be looked to is reducing the effects on Curse on players and not allowing it to stack with repent thus only 1 active minus spell can be applied no layering etc.
Another thought would be to have a WAR Amulet that reduces the effect of Curse by 50% but adds 5%SA any other Amulet is nulled when in a WAR Zone and Cusre is deactivated when in a WAR Zone ...... unless wearing WAR Amulet....
Example
Amulet of War
SC30-50
SA 5%
Enables Lower Curse (-50% Effect) In War Zones
Curse is not tao main skill, taos can kill other classes fine without curse its not their main spell they are 100% okay without it. It's game breaking and does not deserve to be in PvP

Curse is not tao main skill, taos can kill other classes fine without curse its not their main spell they are 100% okay without it. It's game breaking and does not deserve to be in PvP
Didnt say it was but generally the Tao is a utility class there to aid the group be it PVE or PVP , by removing 1 tool tthat we utilise in PVP we as a class need to compensate and maybe have to look at gear etc , I think it should be toned down in PVP Taos already suffer at wars etc we basically either the recallers or just debuff buff bots not much fun tbh anyway doesnt matter what ever the outcome wars wont be like they were in the past
the rewards for wars need looking at .................................

Back