Crystal temple | The Legend of Mir

Crystal temple

5starstore

First thoughts place is awesome , v well done nice mechanics n something quite hard to focus on :).
But i have noticed a few things that seem a bit wierd; Ive killed 4 of the gaurdian sub bosses and havent had anything drop ( not even a g oil or a bene ) , the elites that wake up with the main troll boss seem to drop g oils and bene's even tho they are normal mobs? also are the giants / brutes supposed to be normal mobs too thought they seem a bit more bossy to me :p

Thanks will make some adjustments today.

Regarding the Giants/Brutes is there any particular reason you want them to be changed to bosses?

they just seem too cool *no pun intended* to be normal mobs imo
also makes it harder so i dont just confuse them and let them do all the work for me :p
also saves warriors entrapping them

Last edited:
@scorpion

On first glance i second 5star's comments you have done well with new area the challenge is awesome as i doubt you d believe us but we've been dying for more challenging content and this is looking good so far!

@scorpion

On first glance i second 5star's comments you have done well with new area the challenge is awesome as i doubt you d believe us but we've been dying for more challenging content and this is looking good so far!

Realy ? With one guild finish it the first day ?

That's because we're the best of the best :D

2nd best, cos I wasn't there :p :biggrin-new:

- - - Updated - - -

Invite me next time you're killing it, I wanna see how hard he actually is! I was in cave solo for ages last night then went for a shower and come back and find out he was just killed while I was away, dammit haha

2nd best, cos I wasn't there :p :biggrin-new:

- - - Updated - - -

Invite me next time you're killing it, I wanna see how hard he actually is! I was in cave solo for ages last night then went for a shower and come back and find out he was just killed while I was away, dammit haha

Ah yeah we killed it last night. Got a 162 helm, ended up being a salv item. It's a good laugh, takes a while to wake the boss up, scorps done really well with this cave. Deffo need the FrostCrown though otherwise it's tough.

Ah yeah we killed it last night. Got a 162 helm, ended up being a salv item. It's a good laugh, takes a while to wake the boss up, scorps done really well with this cave. Deffo need the FrostCrown though otherwise it's tough.

That's good to hear :) Always interesting when there's some new mechanics to learn

Back