Critical hit | The Legend of Mir

Critical hit

azze

May i ask how it works? as im currently in 107 crit hit, but ive noticed alot recently my actual hits are beyond inconsistent.

without yellow it can be 700-800-1200-1800-1500-2000 from tdb, same with blazing etc, can be 6000 can be 3000 its really odd..

possible to tell us what % chance 100 critical hit to hit max is? or able to explain how it works.

moaners be gone pls, its a genuine question =)

Last edited:
May i ask how it works? as im currently in 107 crit hit, but ive noticed alot recently my actual hits are beyond inconsistent.

without yellow it can be 700-800-1200-1800-1500-2000 from tdb, same with blazing etc, can be 6000 can be 3000 its really odd..

possible to tell us what % chance 100 critical hit to hit max is? or able to explain how it works.

moaners be gone pls, its a genuine question =)

Your DC will be consistent at max, but your target's AC will be different each time within its range

Your DC will be consistent at max, but your target's AC will be different each time within its range

I don’t get it, the same targets AC will be different? Lol... brains fried..

Was testing pvp earlier for 45mins, 1059 dc hitting 2.3k blazings... 10mins later I’m hitting 2.7-2.9k on 959 dc nothing was changed just my mag went off..

Spamming TDB, consistent 1.4-1.6ks’s I randomly hit 2 2.4k in a row and later on I hit a 3000 tdb... luck feels weird here

Was testing pvp earlier for 45mins, 1059 dc hitting 2.3k blazings... 10mins later I’m hitting 2.7-2.9k on 959 dc nothing was changed just my mag went off..

Spamming TDB, consistent 1.4-1.6ks’s I randomly hit 2 2.4k in a row and later on I hit a 3000 tdb... luck feels weird here

Too many factors in this. Think it works with % chance of getting that 6k hit. IMO acc matters too in order to get that crit hit on BS/FS

Too many factors in this. Think it works with % chance of getting that 6k hit. IMO acc matters too in order to get that crit hit on BS/FS

Accuracy is so you don’t miss, I know it’s a % chance, but I’m at 100 crit luck, and I can hit so inconsistent? Just want scorps response on this....

Forget about the debuffs AC AMC etc, you shoul still hit mostly the same and the odd inconsistent hit

Accuracy is so you don’t miss, I know it’s a % chance, but I’m at 100 crit luck, and I can hit so inconsistent? Just want scorps response on this....

Forget about the debuffs AC AMC etc, you shoul still hit mostly the same and the odd inconsistent hit

What does elemental do? Forgot

Target AC will be something like (for example) 240-320
So if target has 240 AC on one hit then next hit it has 320 you'll do more damage on the first hit. It only needs to be as all varience as I believe the DC-AC calculation is done before skill bonus řfor things like tbd/FS etc) so they can multiply up and make the difference seem wider.

The hits where you do significantly more damage are likely to be critical strikes (different from critical hit)

Critical strike affects all skills and spells the same, you'll see a white flash and you'll do approximately 30% to 50% more damage than normal. Critical strike % means chance of it happening, so if you have 12% strike then 12% of your hits will do that. Look out for the white flash and the sound it makes is like a sharp knife cutting something

As said above, test with trainer which has 0-0 AC and you'll see its consistent apart from critical strikes

Last edited:
Target AC will be something like (for example) 240-320
So if target has 240 AC on one hit then next hit it has 320 you'll do more damage on the first hit. It only needs to be as all varience as I believe the DC-AC calculation is done before skill bonus řfor things like tbd/FS etc) so they can multiply up and make the difference seem wider.

The hits where you do significantly more damage are likely to be critical strikes (different from critical hit)

Critical strike affects all skills and spells the same, you'll see a white flash and you'll do approximately 30% to 50% more damage than normal. Critical strike % means chance of it happening, so if you have 12% strike then 12% of your hits will do that. Look out for the white flash and the sound it makes is like a sharp knife cutting something

As said above, test with trainer which has 0-0 AC and you'll see its consistent apart from critical strikes

Critical strike has that blue light thing I know what it does... I think you’ve read something else... my main point is the actual critical Hit... I’m asking what is the % to hit max on +100? As I’m hitting really inconsistent... WITHOUT critical strikes. What does critical hit exactly do? Because I’m assuming +100 is the max, but what’s the % chance to hit the TOP END?

I’m guessing the AC calculation makes sense but asking for clarification about the +100 critical hit...

Critical strike has that blue light thing I know what it does... I think you’ve read something else... my main point is the actual critical Hit... I’m asking what is the % to hit max on +100? As I’m hitting really inconsistent... WITHOUT critical strikes. What does critical hit exactly do? Because I’m assuming +100 is the max, but what’s the % chance to hit the TOP END?

I’m guessing the AC calculation makes sense but asking for clarification about the +100 critical hit...

I can confirm +100 critical hit will 100% of the time hit your max DC. I have tested this personally. Go to the trainer and try it instead of mobs/players that have varying defence and you will see

I can confirm +100 critical hit will 100% of the time hit your max DC. I have tested this personally. Go to the trainer and try it instead of mobs/players that have varying defence and you will see

Might do on trainer... tested it in pvp same char same stats nothing changed, I got a lot of different numbers

It has the yellow stun yes, which I think is 15-20% extra damage? But at war was hitting a warrior in a 150 arm, I hit 700-900 1400 lol, but then on Gideon I was hitting 1800+, doesn’t seem right imo but then goes back to normal, but I just wanted to know the % on crit +100 that’s all

It has the yellow stun yes, which I think is 15-20% extra damage? But at war was hitting a warrior in a 150 arm, I hit 700-900 1400 lol, but then on Gideon I was hitting 1800+, doesn’t seem right imo but then goes back to normal, but I just wanted to know the % on crit +100 that’s all

+100 crit is definitely 100% your top DC every time. As said above I have tested this myself and I am certain it is correct.

There's a lot of other factors at play in determining the damage done, so to get to an actual answer to your question we need to think about what other factors there are and look into each of them, but I promise it's not critical hit that's to blame for the variance.

100% critical should be 100% hit BUT only on trainer as they are fixed stat.

As for players can have % physical damage reduction different ac and other buffs which will cause reduction on 100% hit.

Back