Crazy But Cool? | The Legend of Mir

Crazy But Cool?

Mustafa13

Hi, i'd like to discuss a suggestion that I have, with the mir community. It's a bit crazy but hopefully I don't recieve any backlash, as its just an opinion may not happen!
So you know how when you kill a boss it gives you a certain amount of guild build points?
Or similarly when you die in sabuk wall the guild loses the conquest points?

Well I was thinking of a special feature which could work in two different ways; Either

1) When you die to a boss or a super / champion mob you lose Guild Build Points and it notifies the guild that you died
2) The guild does not lose Guild Build Points but instead loses 'STABILITY'.
I prefer this one (2) more since the strong guilds have high amounts of GBP so taking 15 Guild Build Points....
they may not even realize that they've lost GBP however they would deffo pay attention if guild loses stability instead this would target any guild in game.

For example some player dies to NagaLord:
1)John has died to NagaLord, guild stability decreases by 5% (could be higher but imo 10% would be overpowered)
2)John has died to NagaLord, 15 guild build points have been deducted.

Personally I think that there should be a risk in gaining Guild Build Points there should be a feature implemented to make you lose them,

Just as how you kill bosses and gain Guild Build Points it should be fair that they can also deduct guild build points or even stability from your guild.
If we look at the boss point of view, if you kill them you gain their drops and also gain Guild Build Points but if they kill you they gain nothing, then later on they die regardless to a different player or even the same player.
Doesn't sound fair the only risk is you dying dropping your kit and then some other player grabs them.. but then you could just buy the scroll from gameshop that disables you from dropping gear to mobs .

So what does everyone think about this suggestion? do you like it, if yes then which option 1) or 2)? since I dont think its possible for both to be implemented

Well actually on second thought both could be implemented; if you die to a super or champ mob you lose GBP but if you die to a boss you lose guild stability.

This suggestion feels too woke for mir. All of a sudden you care about how the mob feels when it kills us? 😀

New players will just end up being kicked from a guild, or if you have a fall out can just sabotage a guild from within, it feels too exploitable and I think that dying in mir is already harsh enough compared to some other games.

This suggestion feels too woke for mir. All of a sudden you care about how the mob feels when it kills us? 😀

New players will just end up being kicked from a guild, or if you have a fall out can just sabotage a guild from within, it feels too exploitable and I think that dying in mir is already harsh enough compared to some other games.
Sorry haha, i'm a rotmg player so im kinda used to even harsher treatment if you die in the realm of the mad god you lose everything your kit, character level, class back to the start!

Honestly i don't have feelings towards the bosses on the game most of them are 'monsters', but I believe there should be some sort of punishment to the noobs who die to certain bosses :p.

And i agree with you m8 it sounds exploitable cause what if like whole guild is offline except for one player he could easily sabotage it, I didnt think of this tbh, so maybe option 2) should be forgotten. However option 1) sounds some what reasonable you can't really exploit it unless you die a thousand times? Surely you'll be caught before then.

P.S there could also be a way to patch the sabotaging of option 1) they could make it so guild only takes a loss when the player who dies to the boss actually has his gear on that way nobody would really dare sabotaging as they'd lose their powerful gear, I mean who'd do that?!

The punishment for dying to a boss or monster is the risk to drop items and the time to get back there or gg for revive scroll

Personally I'd say a more suited suggestion that would fit this server is to just put a cooldown on rev scrolls, say for example you can only use one every 10 seconds or something

The punishment for dying to a boss or monster is the risk to drop items and the time to get back there or gg for revive scroll

Personally I'd say a more suited suggestion that would fit this server is to just put a cooldown on rev scrolls, say for example you can only use one every 10 seconds or something
Good suggestion, but again what does the Boss / Monster gain if a player dies and drops an item? Exactly nothing The sad but honest truth.

I get what you're trying to say, I agree it would be a nice mechanic to have, but things like that are too easily exploitable and GM would end up spending more time plugging it with fixes than actually developing anything. There's just too many jealous people out there who don't want others to have nice things

I get what you're trying to say, I agree it would be a nice mechanic to have, but things like that are too easily exploitable and GM would end up spending more time plugging it with fixes than actually developing anything. There's just too many jealous people out there who don't want others to have nice things
Ahh I see, tbh i never really thought of that well then i guess we'll just leave the game as it is, I do however agree with cooldown on revive scroll it sounds reasonable.

I think Revive Scroll probably wasn't intended for people to just spam but it has become that way, some restrictions around that overall would make things a little bit more cagey and challenging.

It just depends if it would break the game doesn't it due to people being used to it the way it is, a community poll on that would be fair and interesting to see the result.

Nice idea , but I can see it open to abuse , can see players just trolling mobs at other players just in the hope they die , Every guild has there ups and downs , would leave it open for a angry or disgruntled member just stripping down and repeat dieing at like 3am in the morning screwing over the guild points etc then @leaveguild
The semantics of death via mobs could be looked into but think rather have time spent on new spells like Holy Ground etc or attribute mounts which we yet to see ingame

Yeh i totally agree with u tbh, @Scorpian how about adding a few mounts into the gameshop that have nice stats and possibly expire every month up to you

Please, no cooldown or alteration to rev scrolls. They are not known as an unofficial warrior tax for nothing!

A warr has to go toe to toe. Solo, the risk of dying is greater. If changes were made it would be back to my tao I would go and my warr would never see the light of day ever again...

Nice idea , but I can see it open to abuse , can see players just trolling mobs at other players just in the hope they die , Every guild has there ups and downs , would leave it open for a angry or disgruntled member just stripping down and repeat dieing at like 3am in the morning screwing over the guild points etc then @leaveguild
The semantics of death via mobs could be looked into but think rather have time spent on new spells like Holy Ground etc or attribute mounts which we yet to see ingame
That's the exact tactics DooM use at Diablo, repulsing people into lures of mobs to try and make them die without getting the pk points....

The term warrior tax is just too funny lmao

Is there even a need for mounts on arcadia? There aren't really any vast maps and most caves can tele ring or rt then recall everybody else, where would a mount be useful, EvilMir run maybe but you would soon get mobbed in anyway

I haven't properly played anything beyond and including Orcs so if I'm missing something I apologise

The term warrior tax is just too funny lmao

Is there even a need for mounts on arcadia? There aren't really any vast maps and most caves can tele ring or rt then recall everybody else, where would a mount be useful, EvilMir run maybe but you would soon get mobbed in anyway

I haven't properly played anything beyond and including Orcs so if I'm missing something I apologise
I usefd this as an example of what could be added with time , mount slot is there so why not open it,,,,,,,,

I usefd this as an example of what could be added with time , mount slot is there so why not open it,,,,,,,,

I get what you're saying. The same could be said with the assassin class, the logo is there but the possibility of that ever being added frightens me. Has it ever been successfully balanced in any server where it's been introduced?

Back